11 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Fragrance free Won't clog pores Dermatologically tested

• What would I use if I wanted more coverage a brush or a beauty ble...2 Answers
  • Does this liquid make up feel heavy on your skin? I'm looking for a...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the aqua smooth cream to powder foundation?1 Answers
Nick P.
Nick P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why does nobody talk about this foundation?! I usually oily skin, but lately it has been more combination since my acne has cleared up. I've been looking for a makeup that's hydrating and gives skin a healthy, natural look. I went into Walmart to buy the Covergirl Clean, but walked out with Smoothers, because it has a thicker consistency and probably gives better coverage than Clean. Oh. my. GOD! This foundation is seriously amazing! This is in between light and medium coverage, and can be built up no problem. This foundation is so smooth, it looks like healthy skin, and does not cake up or look dry no matter how much you put on. The other amazing thing - my concealer REFUSED to crease! My concealer almost always creases, and I used two different concealers, and neither of them creased all day! They also have a Smoothers concealer I will definitely buy to get more coverage on blemishes. I suggest a light dusting of translucent powder. This also has a great shade range! Best $6 I spent.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I have been using this product on and off for about a year and a half. I have very drying skin and the smoothr foundation hydrates my skin so well. When I put it on, it feels soooo good on the skin. I find it better to apply with my fingers rather than a brush because I feel like it just blends better without leaving streaks. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like it's more for those with a pink undertone whereas I have a yellow undertone. But I would recommend this especially if you have drying skin!
Luca H.
Luca H.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay so honestly this foundation is way too yellow. I understand there are people with varying skin tones and some are more yellow and some are more red but honestly whenever I've gone looking for foundations that match my skin tone correctly they turned out to be too dark. On a more technical note the coverage is okay it's not the best but it works as long as you intend to never sweat in your life.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so impressed with this foundation! I have really dry skin and acne so it's hard to find a hydrating foundation. This keeps my face moisturized all day but doesn't feel wet or greasy. Also I'm a redhead so coverup is always wayyyy to orange on me no matter how light I go, this however is the perfect shade ! (710 classic ivory). It has medium coverage and looks natural, great for every day make up
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a time in which I actually used to like this foundation. However, I had stopped using it for an extended period of time, because I do love trying out different foundations that are on the market. So, when I did go back to using it, later on, it just didn't look as good on me as it used to, and it's staying power wasn't the same either. Which is why, I have never revisited it since.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
THIS IS THE BEST! My skin is dry and sensitive but this is excellent. Not only does it have full coverage but it also does not cling to any dry patches and smooths out my sling. But it doesn't leave your face with a fake cake face. HAVE tried so many foundations and this one which is drugstore works way better that some expensive ones. Smooths out your face, hydrates and looks natural!!
Christine V.
Christine V.
This makeup does add a little moisture to the skin, but overall it didn't stay on my face very well. It didn't cover acne blemishes well either. It feels lighter than regular liquid makeup, but I definitely don't think it was good for my skin. By midday, it would look like I wasn't even wearing makeup.
I love this. I have countless freckles, which makes it hard to cover up! I used this and then followed up with some powder and its perfect. Right when you put it on you cant see how well it works but walk around for a few minutes, come back to the mirror and then you'll see how amazing it works!!
Melinda A.
Melinda A.
Louisa, KY
Love this foundation, all the women in my family have used it for years. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it over oily, and the coverage is fantastic! I use it a couple times a week and have never had a problem with it running or smudging! I will continue to use this product!
Faith-Lauren W.
Faith-Lauren W.
I LOVE this foundation. I strayed away from it for a few years but I'm thankful they still make it - my combo skin never feels oily or bogged down by this foundation. It's great for on the go use and looks good even when applied without a blender or brush.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this good for dry skin? Is it dewy finish?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Candler, NC
I have been looking for a good foundation that really lasts throughout the day.. How well will this one last with full coverage? It is worth it?
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Is there a specific method to applying this foundation? brush, hands, sponge etc..?
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Canton,Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would I use if I wanted more coverage a brush or a beauty blender? And if a brush, what type or brand? COVERGIRL Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup
Shulisa G.
Shulisa G.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this foundation have a lot of color choices that it comes in?