BY COVERGIRL

• How does this compare to the aqua smooth cream to powder foundation?1 Answers
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Review for: Classic Ivory 710 more...
Only foundation I have found that I like, goes on smooth,covers well and feels like nothing is on my skin, perfect finish with no oil or greasy film, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, have bought this for years and hope they never quit making it! love the soft ivory color of the classic ivory shade as well as ivory.
Shakira R.
Review for: Classic Ivory 710 more...
I really like this foundation. I wouldn’t use for when your outside for too long. It tends to crack in the mouth area and you have to reapply. I like the consistency and the smell. I would buy again for other events that don’t include going outside.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I don’t use any coverup or correctors but this product is my daily go to for when the dark circles under my eyes are coming through too much. I have an older version of this and have been afraid for it to run out thinking they no longer have it but relieved to find out they do. I use a little under my eyes and always look refreshed after doing so. Perfect for the everyday touch up
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Classic Ivory 710 more...
First off, if you're a full coverage foundation type of gal then this is not going to work for you. I've been really into lighter coverage foundations that don't feel as heavy and won't clog my pores. This does hydrate my skin, and leaves it feeling really soft and smooth. I picked it up on clearance from Target for a little less than $4 and I have been really enjoying it so far!
Ashley G.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My go to hydrating makeup! I have used this stuff for years. The only thing keeping me from switching to try out Fenty is due to the fact that the cist od this makeup is excellent. Has great coverage!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I don't know if its just my skin or if its something used in the ingredients of most Cover girl foundations but after trying out CG Smoothers 720 Creamy Natural I couldn't use it after only a few times of wearing it. This one along with the other CG's foundations breaks my face out sooooo bad. I woke up with acne/bumps on my forehead, cheeks and nose. And I also didn't really care for the coverage because its mighty thin and doesn't cover the tiny lines under and beside my eyes, if anything it made them more visible. Maybe this one will work for some people but definitely not one that I like.
Tori R.
Coral Gables , FL
Review for: Classic Ivory 710 more...
I seriously love this foundation for a everyday look! It is very affordable, it does not even feel like you have foundation on. Your skin feels so smooth. It’s not too matte but not too oily either it’s the perfect combination. This foundation doesn’t crease up either. My skin is more on the dry side and it works so well with my skin ! For how cheap it is the quality is amazing I would recommend everyone to try it out !
Savannah M.
I absolutely love this foundation as a better coverage BB cream. On the days I don't feel like doing my full face, I use primer, apply this quickly with my hands, set with translucent powder and add some bronzer and highlight and the result is very natural looking base. It's staying power is awesome, especially for a drug store brand. It's not cakey or thick, I can't even tell it's on my face. I love this foundation and it will always be a makeup bag staple for me.
Taylor F.
I have been using this foundation for quite a few months now, and I'm not disappointed. A little goes a long way. It's more of a sheer coverage that helps to even out complexion. Wouldn't recommend for anyone who is looking for full coverage. Wouldn't call it an all day foundation, does come off and shine out towards the end of the day.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
The price is amazing and so is the result. For the price that is been paid the result is amazing! I like how when it is worn it doesn't feel like you have foundation on and your skin is really smooth! I just love it and it really works for everyday use!
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Is this good for dry skin? Is it dewy finish?
Hannah W.
Candler, NC
I have been looking for a good foundation that really lasts throughout the day.. How well will this one last with full coverage? It is worth it?
Isabella A.
Canton,Illinois
What would I use if I wanted more coverage a brush or a beauty blender? And if a brush, what type or brand? COVERGIRL Smoothers All-Day Hydrating Makeup
Brianna H.
Is there a specific method to applying this foundation? brush, hands, sponge etc..?
Shulisa G.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this foundation have a lot of color choices that it comes in?