COVERGIRL Smoother Liquid Makeup Cream Natural
COVERGIRL Smoother Liquid Makeup Cream Natural
Photos (20)
Nick P.
Nick P.

Why does nobody talk about this foundation?! I usually oily skin, but lately it has been more combination since my acne has cleared up. I've been looking for a makeup that's hydrating and gives skin a healthy, natural look. I went into Walmart to buy the Covergirl Clean, but walked out with Smoothers, because it has a thicker consistency and probably gives better coverage than Clean. Oh. my. GOD! This foundation is seriously amazing! This is in between light and medium coverage, and can be built up no problem. This foundation is so smooth, it looks like healthy skin, and does not cake up or look dry no matter how much you put on. The other amazing thing - my concealer REFUSED to crease! My concealer almost always creases, and I used two different concealers, and neither of them creased all day! They also have a Smoothers concealer I will definitely buy to get more coverage on blemishes. I suggest a light dusting of translucent powder. This also has a great shade range! Best $6 I spent.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA

I have been using this product on and off for about a year and a half. I have very drying skin and the smoothr foundation hydrates my skin so well. When I put it on, it feels soooo good on the skin. I find it better to apply with my fingers rather than a brush because I feel like it just blends better without leaving streaks. The only problem I have with this is that I feel like it's more for those with a pink undertone whereas I have a yellow undertone. But I would recommend this especially if you have drying skin!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.

I absolutely love this foundation as a better coverage BB cream. On the days I don't feel like doing my full face, I use primer, apply this quickly with my hands, set with translucent powder and add some bronzer and highlight and the result is very natural looking base. It's staying power is awesome, especially for a drug store brand. It's not cakey or thick, I can't even tell it's on my face. I love this foundation and it will always be a makeup bag staple for me.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.

The only makeup I've ever used before this (for 16 years) was Cover Girls Clean liquid makeup but I was ready for a change. I wanted a little more coverage, and something that would work better on my very dry skin. This makeup did the trick. It goes on nicely and feels great on my skin. I can feel the moisture. It also gives a little more coverage while still being lightweight and natural looking. Just what I needed!
Luca H.
Luca H.
Cincinnati, OH

Okay so honestly this foundation is way too yellow. I understand there are people with varying skin tones and some are more yellow and some are more red but honestly whenever I've gone looking for foundations that match my skin tone correctly they turned out to be too dark. On a more technical note the coverage is okay it's not the best but it works as long as you intend to never sweat in your life.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL

I'm so impressed with this foundation! I have really dry skin and acne so it's hard to find a hydrating foundation. This keeps my face moisturized all day but doesn't feel wet or greasy. Also I'm a redhead so coverup is always wayyyy to orange on me no matter how light I go, this however is the perfect shade ! (710 classic ivory). It has medium coverage and looks natural, great for every day make up
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA

There was a time in which I actually used to like this foundation. However, I had stopped using it for an extended period of time, because I do love trying out different foundations that are on the market. So, when I did go back to using it, later on, it just didn't look as good on me as it used to, and it's staying power wasn't the same either. Which is why, I have never revisited it since.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

THIS IS THE BEST! My skin is dry and sensitive but this is excellent. Not only does it have full coverage but it also does not cling to any dry patches and smooths out my sling. But it doesn't leave your face with a fake cake face. HAVE tried so many foundations and this one which is drugstore works way better that some expensive ones. Smooths out your face, hydrates and looks natural!!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Red Level, AL

I have used many different foundations, but this is the best by far!! It only takes a little bit and lasts all day. Its not cakey, and it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. My face is covered in freckles, so its hard to find something to blend well. This stuff is incredible, it offers the right amount of coverage, and I always get compliments on how good my makeup looks.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

I have been using this foundation for quite a few months now, and I'm not disappointed. A little goes a long way. It's more of a sheer coverage that helps to even out complexion. Wouldn't recommend for anyone who is looking for full coverage. Wouldn't call it an all day foundation, does come off and shine out towards the end of the day.
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH

Is this good for dry skin? Is it dewy finish?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Candler, NC

I have been looking for a good foundation that really lasts throughout the day.. How well will this one last with full coverage? It is worth it?
Brianna H.
Brianna H.

Is there a specific method to applying this foundation? brush, hands, sponge etc..?
Shulisa G.
Shulisa G.
Oshkosh, WI

Does this foundation have a lot of color choices that it comes in?
Angel G.
Angel G.
Austin, TX

Wich cover girl product stays on thru humidity and sweat. I work a lot and I love to wear a full face of makeup but can't find a good long wearing foundation out there yet, any good products out there Please let me know anyone