BY COVERGIRL

Smoky ShadowBlast is a smoky eye tool & makeup artist all in one brilliant shadow stick.

Irene M.
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
It was actually different colors that I used but it applied very nicely. The color was strong, but definitely looked better over my coverup rather than if I didn't wear cover up. I got it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend for anyone, except leave it at home not in your purse or it will break and the colors will be blended together!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Royse City, TX
While this is not a top of the line product, it is a great value for everyday use. It goes on smoothly and seems to stay put pretty well. It has a nice hint of shimmer. This color duo is really best for hazel/green eyes so it's not going to look good on everyone but it is nice.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Pensacola, FL
samantha m.
samantha m.
I love the colors and I love how well they and and they do not even feel chalky when putting them on this was the first time I had ever used this before its definitely better than your leading store brand and the color does not just fade away I would love to use this product agisin
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
I don't use these specific colors but I love the smoky eye look and use as many colors as I can get. It covers great and last for a night on the town. The price is just right, I wouldn't change anything! I recommend this to any woman who wants to go out and feel good!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
There are some covergirl eyeshadows that i have come back to time and time again as they are a GREAT value for the product. they are cheap, perform well and are super easy to find. will continue to purchase these if the colors are what i am looking for
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Covergirl Smoky ShadowBlast Eye Shadow 826 Turquoise Ember 0.162 oz. Carded Pack
This product I liked but not a big fan.... I try to change up my colors but this one was not working for me. Cover Girl is a good price. It would last long if I didn't have such oily skin. Not much. Liked it a little. Yes but not for me
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
I do not really like the pigmentation of the eye shadow as it does not go well with my skin tone and is a bit annoying, also is not easy to apply and prefer to use other brands.

I give it 3 stars because it's not my favorite product
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Galt, CA
These colors are so so pretty & blend pretty well!! I love that there is a good drugstore makeup you can count on. I have dropped these & they haven't broken. I would recommend it to someone just starting out.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
Goes on smooth and last's all day. I have brown eye's and dark brown hair and this is the perfect blend of color to give the wow effect. Does not clump in the crease of your eye Easy to apply! Love it