BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoky ShadowBlast is a smoky eye tool & makeup artist all in one brilliant shadow stick Create a colorful smoky eye in just 2 easy steps! Available in 6 expertly coordinated duos with specially shaped ends It s like having a makeup artist at your fingertips Questions? 1-800-4cover4

Buy on Amazon
Sydney ūüíč.
I don't use eyeshadow that much but I really like this product. I have this in black and It makes it very simple to get a smokey eye look. It's just two easy steps and you're done. You can actually use these separate if you wanted to. I love that it has a subtle shine and it blends really well. It's a great product but I think it's been discontinued.
Samantha H.
Talk about quick and easy! This product took me about 3 mins to figure it out. I honestly keep a stick in my purse so if I'm running late I do my touch up on eye shadow later. The price wasn't bad I had a coupon it was like 12 dollars. Good packaging I would recommend it for sure!
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
This is a good eye shadow for beginners just starting out and learning how to use make up. This was a huge staple for me when I was a teenager. I loved it then but as I am more mature and know how to apply, i prefer using powder eye shadow. But i would buy it for a teenage cousin!
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is awesome and it is super easy to use. It doesnt take forever to put on and it looks good. I dont think there is anything they can do to make it better. It last a long time when you wear it unless you use something to take it off. I have only bought it once and would definetly buy it again
Sheena B.
This was a pretty big disappointment. Even with a primer, and applied lightly, the color payoff and staying power for this stuff just wasn't there. I tried it as a base for other colors as well but it's just too oily to stick to anything and only ever lasted half an hour before all the color was gone. Do not recommend.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought this shadow stick because it seemed like a great product. Was my first time using this particular one. It was easy to apply but that was about it. Colors weren't pigmented well and it wore off super quick. Would not recommend this product at all.
Urszula Z.
Radford, VA
Covergirl has always been one of ym favorite make up brands. Their eye shadow is amazing. I love doing a smoky eye on my eye when I go out for the night so this product is clearly amazing. I would for sure recommend to friends and family. I would also buy this product again
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it's favorite everyday makeup product to use very easy Walgreens Lasvegas Nevada 89011 drug store I recommend this product to everyone to use this product for everyday makeup product
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
I used to use this when I started out trying to learn the smokey eye trend. I only liked two of the colors sold. The others looked funny on me. Only problem is it would break sometimes and had to fix it.
Sonja T.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried the neutral shades. I like the colors. However, application is a little difficult and didn't stay. The make up creased badly. Since it is a stick, I assumed application would be easy. If anything, the good thing about buying this was learning that I really don't like cream eye shadow.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
where I can find this?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this new? I've never seen it but I'm very interested in it, where can I find this?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Does it have an all day last?
Caroline S.
Had anyone actually liked this product or found a may to make it look good?
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
How long does it last? Does it blend properly?