BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoky ShadowBlast is a smoky eye tool & makeup artist all in one brilliant shadow stick Create a colorful smoky eye in just 2 easy steps! Available in 6 expertly coordinated duos with specially shaped ends It s like having a makeup artist at your fingertips Questions? 1-800-4cover4

Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
It was actually different colors that I used but it applied very nicely. The color was strong, but definitely looked better over my coverup rather than if I didn't wear cover up. I got it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend for anyone, except leave it at home not in your purse or it will break and the colors will be blended together!
Kayla C.
Holton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this thinking it was the easiest way to get a smoky eye but stopped using it after the first month. I was disappointed at how it looked when I tried to apply it as well as its just too creamy. after like 30 minutes of wear you get creases and the products will spread into one ugly streak. not a fan
Alyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the colors of this and the concept of it however not long after I had mine the dark brown broke off. I wasn't even pushing hard at all when half of it snapped in half. I put it back on and continued to use it. It feels a little thick on your eyes like you are applying a crayon on your eyes.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Personally I didn't like this product. Made me feel like I was using a crayon or marker on my eyes. It felt very sticky and clumpy on my eyes. And it smeared very easy. I personally couldn't get the blended smokey eyes look but some people might be able to. This just wasn't a good product in my eyes
Kristin G.
San Antonio, TX
This is great! If you want to look like you put some effort into your morning makeup routine but don't have the time, then use this! It's so easy and gives the illusion that I know how to do my makeup lol Creamy, does kind of crease if you don't use a primer before. So make sure you prime prior.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the pigmentation of the product, however they do smear very easily, specially if you have oily skin. It is very inexpensive, but I recommend using primer with this product so it does not smear. I probably will not purchase again, if they change the formula I may reconsider.
Jennifer D.
Royse City, TX
While this is not a top of the line product, it is a great value for everyday use. It goes on smoothly and seems to stay put pretty well. It has a nice hint of shimmer. This color duo is really best for hazel/green eyes so it's not going to look good on everyone but it is nice.
Mikayla G.
I really enjoyed this product as the color was exactly what I was looking for and it saved me a lot of time getting ready in the morning. One thing that I will admit is it did not last me very long so I feel like I constantly have to purchase it. Still worth the money though!
samantha m.
I love the colors and I love how well they and and they do not even feel chalky when putting them on this was the first time I had ever used this before its definitely better than your leading store brand and the color does not just fade away I would love to use this product agisin
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I was not impressed with this. While the colors look super pretty, that's where the pluses end. The brown part of the eyeshadow broke off almost immediately after purchasing, the colors did not have much pigment, and the shadows did not survive against my oily eyelids.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
where I can find this?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Is this new? I've never seen it but I'm very interested in it, where can I find this?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have an all day last?
Caroline S.
Had anyone actually liked this product or found a may to make it look good?
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Does it blend properly?