CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation Ivory(N) 505, 0.41-Ounce Compact by COVERGIRL uploaded by Morgan K.

BY COVERGIRL

Product of CoverGirl;Pack of 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
The Covergirl simply powder foundation is a solid drugstore clean reliable powder for people with dry and combination skin. The color offerings are good matches and the matte finish is overall good and long lasting. The biggest problem, however, that I experienced was how badly it dried out my skin. I don’t have dry skin and I moisturize religiously but for some reason this powder still dried me out in my nose and t-zone more than expected.

I think this product would be best for people with more oily skin.
Courtney G.
Northport
Love this product.  It goes on great , lasts.  Smells good too. Great priced product.  This one says "clean" , its true , it makes your face feel clean .  I personally love it.  One of many go to's. I have sensitive skin, acne prone skin and this doesn't bother me at all.   Recommend this !
Janet M.
This foundation is really good i love the way its prefect for my skin tone it looks natural. Doesnt seem noticeable when i apply it. Its also cheap a good price for anyone not wanting to spend much. I do recommend to others. Its a must have specially when on the run.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
These tone colors are so beautiful I highly recommended I've ordered them since high school and everybody has complimented with me from them and they loved it product is very cute and I definitely buy it again and I will continue for the rest of my life
Kelly N.
Lebanon
This is a great powder. Lasts forever it feels like. I've had one since the beginning of the school year now and I've hit pan but still have a lot left. This color is great too. I feel like drugstore makeup knows how to better match my skin tone.
Bridget B.
Steubenville
I started buying this back in high school when I first used makeup and trying different stuff out! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t break me out! The package is very functional. This is a decent product for the price!
Morgan K.
Carriere, MS
I love this powder foundation. It’s covers my facial redness and blemishes without even needing concealer. It isn’t as long lasting as I’d like, but it’s easy to reapply. For the low price of this product, I would buy again.
Jules G.
One of my favorite drug store compact powder foundations.  Applies easily, buildable coverage, light weight feeling, light to medium coverage, easy to purchase at most mass retailers, natural looking coverage, non cakey, good price.  I have been repurchasing for years!!
naomi H.
Phoenix, AZ
The powder for being the age of 12 and wanting to get into makeup and going to 19 the powder has done so much is one of my favorite products I will not turn on it keep skin looking young and fresh doesn't clog my pores doesn't make any breakouts
Raven L.
colorado springs
Never cared for cover girl makeup. This powder constantly made my face break out. And I don’t mean hives, like the worst acne I ever had was with cover girl cosmetics.