BY COVERGIRL

This oil-free powder gives you the smooth coverage of a liquid concealer with the soft, flawless look of a powder. The unique formula is extremely light and hypoallergenic, and it also won't clog your pores or irritate your skin. Compact includes mirror and a velvety-smooth makeup applicator sponge.

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dextrin, Calcium Silicate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Quaternium-15, Lecithin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Propylparaben, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Rosinate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride. May Contain: Ultramarines.

Danielle C.
I absolutely love this powder!! It feels very light weight on your skin, applies very smooth and evenly. This is one of my go-to powders that I use day to day. It doesn't make your skin break out or feel dry. And I know it sounds weird because it's a face powder but it actually has a really good smell to it. Really great product definitely worth the money! COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder
Jackie H.
Love this it works great I totally love how it makes your face look it make it look great I don’t use foundation so I use this instead and it makes me look great looks natural but still covers up your face I would recommend this it’s amazing so go get it
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
The Covergirl simply powder foundation is a solid drugstore clean reliable powder for people with dry and combination skin. The color offerings are good matches and the matte finish is overall good and long lasting. The biggest problem, however, that I experienced was how badly it dried out my skin. I don’t have dry skin and I moisturize religiously but for some reason this powder still dried me out in my nose and t-zone more than expected.

I think this product would be best for people with more oily skin.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I have used this foundation ever since i started wearing makeup. This power blurs any blemishes and has a super matte finish but doesn’t make you look dry and cakey. Especially covergirl is cheap and doesn’t break the bank! This is a great power to use daily or when you don’t have time to fully beat your face. Would definitely recommend.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Love this product.  It goes on great , lasts.  Smells good too. Great priced product.  This one says "clean" , its true , it makes your face feel clean .  I personally love it.  One of many go to's. I have sensitive skin, acne prone skin and this doesn't bother me at all.   Recommend this !
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
Bought it at a local drugstore because I was in need of something fast and cheap. Easy to apply yea but doesn't stay on and kind of chalky looking. First time buyer and probably last. Bought it at Walgreens I think. No I would not recommend this product to anyone sorry
Julia M.
It’s perfect for my skin tone. I feel like it gives me an airbrushed look and this is the first time I’m using it. Love that it’s in a compact and that I’m able to take it on the go. I bought at CVS. Definitely recommend for a decent powder foundation.
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
I really like this powder, I used to use it all the time. It covers well, goes on smoothly, and blends well. It's also pretty cheap and it last for a long time! You can score them at walmart, Dollar General, etc. Overall it's worth a try.
Samantha Y.
Bowling Green, KY
For the price and product comparison, this compact is superior to its competitors. I am not generally a person to purchase drugstore cosmetics, but for a quick touch up and go type of application, this is perfect. It is smooth, effortless, and does not clog pores. Deducted a star due to its tendency to become flaky on rough skin (exfoliation would help this issue; I am not great at doing this regularly). Overall, recommended for a cheap, quick touch up on the go.
tatiana U.
It havls amazing pigment. It doesn't make your foundation or just face in general cakey at all. It makes it very smooth and natural. + It has full coverage. It helped cover my acne I had 3 years ago and it's just very amazing. A friend of mine recommended it

Walmart