COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss
  • "I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple. " in 18 reviews
  • "These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say." in 7 reviews
Tiana D.
Phoenix
I feel like all lip glosses are great but the right one is the best somthing that stays on you're lips all day and keeps you're lips not so dry but move a juicy and Shining.
Paola A.
Aunque mis amigas dicen que los gloss están pasados de moda y lo nuevo son los labios mate. Yo sigo siendo fan de estos productos y del Shine Blass pues mantiene humectado los labios y no deja esa sensación incomoda de que todo se te pegará en ellos.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
As a teenager, this was always my go to lip gloss! It was affordable and made my lips shiny for a lot longer than the competitors (which was the most desired effect in those years). Now that I've graduated to some higher end makeup, my covergirl stand by is still in my lip bag and gets chosen over her more expensive counterparts time and time again.
Emily H.
It was a really nice lip gloss. I would really like to get more when I use up some of the lipglosses that I have stocked up.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love using this lip gloss. The color is so pretty and the shine is incredible. I wear it over a lipstick or on its own for amazing shine. It smells really good too! :) it's a good value for what you get!
Caleigh M.
This does exactly what you ask it to do, it looks cute, it's classy, it lasts fairly well
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Really nice as far as shine, which is what you inevitably want lip gloss for, but it does have a bit of a tint to it. Gave my white lipstick a weird sheen... But otherwise it's nice. Works better than most clear lipgloss. Didn't expect there to be glitter in it, which for me was a bonus.
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I didn't really like this product at all. Used several times and just couldn't like it. I've gotten some of the extremely cheap gloss and worked 10xs better.
summer j.
Alvin, TX
I love these all soooooooo muchhhhh, they are literally the absolute bestttt!!! I keep 3 in my purse!!!
summer j.
Alvin, TX
I love alllllllllllll of these lipglosses so much, I keep at least 3 in my purse all the time!!!!!!! They are awesome
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??

back