COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this lip gloss. The color is so pretty and the shine is incredible. I wear it over a lipstick or on its own for amazing shine. It smells really good too! :) it's a good value for what you get!
Krista B.
So soft! My lips feel amazing when I use this. Not sticky or greasy at all. I reapply once during the work day and that's it.
Angelica R.
la linea de estos productos me gustan muchos son muy economicos y su presentacion es muy buena, son muy buenos
Shelby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color of this Lip Gloss. I normally don't wear lip stick or lip gloss in fear of getting it on my teeth. But this color looked good on my skin and it worked like I wanted it to. I wish it didn't come off but what lip gloss doesn't come off right?
Vanessa M.
Amherst
I'm going to be honest I'm not a really big fan of the lip glosses I like to stick more to Matt lipsticks but I honestly like this one I use it every once in a while when I want more of a shine I got it from my local drugstore and I used it on my friends before and they honestly like it
Rafaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ele é barato e tem uma qualidade boa, ru gosto muito dele, uso muito, essa marca é perfeita demais........
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip glosses are beautiful and are a really good affordable drugstore option. They also last a really long time.
Bhumika M.
Clarkston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is love because it definitely give your lip a glossy shining so well and is really good product I love it a lot.
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this concealer almost daily. I like to put foundation on 1st . wait until dry. Then i use this under eyes and on blemishes. My favorite concealer.
Nahomi G.
Houston , TX
I absolutely love this lip gloss!!! It's so affordable and it is such good quality!! I will totally buy it again!
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??