COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Krista B.
So soft! My lips feel amazing when I use this. Not sticky or greasy at all. I reapply once during the work day and that's it.
jessica b.
Moroni
Tbis lipgloss is ok but I wish it tasted better along with they need a shade that is nude.. The closest to nude is so orangey
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I like the color! It doesn't stay on the best. It wasn't expensive though. It works, but you have to reapply it a few times.
Proud M.
Really pretty! I love the pink color it really is shiny. It lasts a while to! Basically the product is worth buying for sure
member-5a594
ok, not my go to. would use if the only thing I have at the time. price is to high for me would spend money on something else
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product so much. Its not sticky and shines. Its not flat like matte and doesn't dry my lips out. I just love it
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
It easnt sticky which was a plus but i prefer my lipgloss ro have a stronger tint, its nice over a lipstick or lip liner.
jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this lip gloss it's expensive but it lasts a long time and looks and feels fabulous I love love love this lip gloss.
Pam L.
This is a great basic gloss. It is shiny with a hint of color. I like it a lot, it gives some shimmer and it smells good.
kelly k.
Morristown
One of my most favorites, it's super smooth and not sticky like most others. It also seems to last longer than expected.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??