COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kylie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absoultely love love love this product! It Gives just the right amount of shine that I Love! It looks great over a matte lipstick.
Jerica C.
Harrisburg, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my 6 yr old daughter and she loves it. She wears it all the time. It is a great color for any age I wear it sometimes.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Otro producto de brillo labial magnífico de colores muy lindos muy prácticos color duraderos productos de belleza de muy alta calidad
Monica D.
Locust Grove
Love it very shiny a little goes a long way. Last a long time. Price is great for this product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Melinda W.
Love this product when I just want a little bit of color on the go. This product is not thick or sticky and stays where you put it.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product i like to apply it over a pink lip stick from cover girl as well do have yo reapply through out the day but good
Sahaley T.
Marrero, LA
The color is really pretty. But the lipgloss is kind of sticky. I'll stick it over my berry colored lipsticks for a pretty color.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using cover girl. I liked this lipgloss a very neutral type of color. It wasn't very long lasting though.
Yajaira A.
This lipgloss makes your lips shine! I love how it works out and the way it makes my lips looks shiny and good no exaggeration!
Sha'khia P.
BellaPierre Cosmetics Clear Lip Gloss 9ml NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??