COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Khadejah C.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Selena N.
Selena N.
Gives you that nice color. Shiny lip is great for that wet look. Pumps your lips. Great product. Love the amount a bit more then most.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I like the color! It doesn't stay on the best. It wasn't expensive though. It works, but you have to reapply it a few times.
Emily H.
Emily H.
It was a really nice lip gloss. I would really like to get more when I use up some of the lipglosses that I have stocked up.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love this product so much. Its not sticky and shines. Its not flat like matte and doesn't dry my lips out. I just love it
donna c.
donna c.
Des Moines
My little sister and i used this for concealer under the eye when we were in high school and middle school. It works okay just oily.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
It easnt sticky which was a plus but i prefer my lipgloss ro have a stronger tint, its nice over a lipstick or lip liner.
Denesia J.
Denesia J.
Saginaw
It has a cute color it just doesn't last pretty long and was very sticky to me if it wasn't so sticky I'll buy it again
Ashanti C.
Ashanti C.
Detroit
I really thought it was going to be too shiny but it wasn't it the right color the right kind of shine Im just in love
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
These lip glosses are beautiful and are a really good affordable drugstore option. They also last a really long time.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??