COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica T.
West Valley, UT
This color is so beautiful! It glides on smooth and keeps my lips looking good and feeling nice! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
Shine bright I love this product I can use it alone or on top of my lipstick it's very pretty and ways helps me complete the look I love it
Allyson H.
Peoria, AZ
This product is very pretty for the a little bit, but in my opinion it is kind of stick and uncomfortable the longer it sits on the lips.
Maria J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like to put this on before I put my lipstick what I like any body could buy it 20$ it will last you all you have to do is put on alitte
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Love this product! Goes on very nice and stays on for a long time! I have bought this product twice now and will continue to purchase it!
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
It's an ok lip gloss. Personally I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but it's really up to the person. If you love lip glosses, go for it ❤️
Selena N.
Gives you that nice color. Shiny lip is great for that wet look. Pumps your lips. Great product. Love the amount a bit more then most.
Jerica C.
Harrisburg, AR
I got this for my 6 yr old daughter and she loves it. She wears it all the time. It is a great color for any age I wear it sometimes.
donna c.
Des Moines
My little sister and i used this for concealer under the eye when we were in high school and middle school. It works okay just oily.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??