COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple. " in 18 reviews
  • "These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say." in 7 reviews
Cherami B.
I love clear lip gloss for an everyday look. Keeps my lips feeling moisturized and shiny. You do have to reapply every hour or so but I would buy it again.
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
I use this concealer almost daily. I like to put foundation on 1st . wait until dry. Then i use this under eyes and on blemishes. My favorite concealer.
Meghan G.
Double Spgs, AL
My favorite lip gloss! A little goes a long way and it makes my lips look so shiny and pretty. And it doesn't mess up my lipstick when I put it over it.
This is my new favorite!!!! It looks great on about anyone and also feels great on your lips you can never put to much on! I purchased mine from Walmart.
Mollie M.
Logan, WV
This lip gloss is great for on the go! Easy to keep in your pocket or purse! It's also inexpensive for if your like me and always loosing your lip gloss
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Helps your lips stay hydrated and moist. Just make sure you use a small amount too much make it it look like you just ate a bottle of oil. Try it out.
cassey c.
this lip gloss it is very pretty and it makes my lips look silky and smooth the only complaint about it is that sometimes it makes my chin look greasy.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the feeling of this Product on my lips. It feels light . It last for about 2 hours. I have purchased it at target. It meets the expectations.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
Has good pigment, and doesn't get sticky. It glides on smoothly, and doesn't dry my lips out. It's my go-to when I want a more refined lip color
Emma C.
Seemed to dry my lips out didn't moisturize. Loved the color but not the way it made my lips feel. Also seemed to irritate the corners of my lips
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??