COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple. " in 18 reviews
  • "These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say." in 7 reviews
Brandi B.
This is my go-to lipgloss. It is amazing. I use it alot to top layer over my lipstick. It does not remove my lipstick. It stays on my for about 2-3 hours. It is not sticky, which is super important to me.
Jillian N.
Great product and not very expensive! Easy to use last most of the day maybe two or three reapplies. Satisfied with the looks and feel. Inexpensive and great value! Definitely would purchase more
jacqueline b.
Hurricane, WV
I always use a lip shine after i apply lip stick,and lip liner.It dosent matter what hape,add the shine to the middle part of the upper and lower lip. The Shine Blast is one of my favorites,and dosent break my bank account.
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
I loved the color of this Lip Gloss. I normally don't wear lip stick or lip gloss in fear of getting it on my teeth. But this color looked good on my skin and it worked like I wanted it to. I wish it didn't come off but what lip gloss doesn't come off right?
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I have the covergirl clear shine blast and LOVE it! Great for applying over lip stick or even other glosses if you want to blend. Doesn't stick around a long time, but great!
Maura J.
good gloss. provides nice shine. Long-lasting.good value. Not pricey. Doesn't taste weird. easy to apply. easy to travel with. Bought at Walmart. would buy again.
Tayler t.
I love this lip gloss! I have used it for a while now, the shine and non stickiness is something that is a great quality about this product. Overall i give it a thumbs up!
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
This lip gloss is great for a night out! There is a perfect balance between shine and sparkle. You may have to apply it once or twice, but it is well worth your time!
Destiny B.
Atlanta
Long lasting. It's really cheap. You can find it at most drugstores. It's not too thick on your lips. It's a great dupe for MAC glass glosses. I actually own one now.
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I didn't really like this product at all. Used several times and just couldn't like it. I've gotten some of the extremely cheap gloss and worked 10xs better.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??