COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple. " in 18 reviews
  • "These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say." in 7 reviews
Brandi B.
This is my go-to lipgloss. It is amazing. I use it alot to top layer over my lipstick. It does not remove my lipstick. It stays on my for about 2-3 hours. It is not sticky, which is super important to me.
Kayla M.
This Glowing lip gloss by cover girl is very fun. It provides a smooth application and lasts for a very long time. It is not sticky and does not wear off. I do think it is a bit expensive for the price.
Jillian N.
Great product and not very expensive! Easy to use last most of the day maybe two or three reapplies. Satisfied with the looks and feel. Inexpensive and great value! Definitely would purchase more
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
I have this Lipgloss in every bag. I even gave some to my mother-in law and she loves it! Easy to use and neutral to go with all skin tones. The container is cute and packs nicely for travel.
jacqueline b.
Hurricane, WV
I always use a lip shine after i apply lip stick,and lip liner.It dosent matter what hape,add the shine to the middle part of the upper and lower lip. The Shine Blast is one of my favorites,and dosent break my bank account.
Shelby A.
I loved the color of this Lip Gloss. I normally don't wear lip stick or lip gloss in fear of getting it on my teeth. But this color looked good on my skin and it worked like I wanted it to. I wish it didn't come off but what lip gloss doesn't come off right?
Aimee S.
Greaham
Love this lip product makes your lips all shiny and smooth even my husband loves it. I suggest owning a couple of these and putting them throughout the house and in your purse.
Maura J.
good gloss. provides nice shine. Long-lasting.good value. Not pricey. Doesn't taste weird. easy to apply. easy to travel with. Bought at Walmart. would buy again.
Anna B.
I used this lipgloss the other day just because I had nothing else available to me and it was terrible. It was ok in that it was all I had, but I wouldn't spend the money on it.
Kay L.
I have been using this product for so long and love it. I use it everyday as a lip tint. I use a thin layer and it stays on all day. I love to wear makeup but prefer that it goes unnoticed so this is perfect for me.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??