COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say.
Gulsum A.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is really cute. The only problem to me is that it's too sparkly and sheer. It doesn't settle on your lips but it's cheap and I like to put one layer so it looks natural and pretty. I would recommend this to people that like their look dramatic.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites. I love pink and it is a beautiful shiny pink. I like to keep lip gloss handy and use it when my lips are dry. You do have to reapply it often but that's all gloss. I would recommend to others.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bit sticky and wears off during the day but has beautiful colors and is great for a younger makeup fan. There are many options and when paired over their lipstick this is a longer lasting and great product.
Julie Y.
Brutus
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, we all love gloss sometimes. Whether it's high school nostalgia or just a look we enjoy. And this gloss DELIVERS. It left my lips soft and slick, not goopy and sticky. Which can be a huge problem.
Ashley N.
Langsville
This product is amazing !! It makes your lips look amazing . Easy to apply and use !! Definitely meet my expectations on the first go around !! The shine lasts a long time I would buy this product again and again
Claire D.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipgloss! Makes your lips look so wet and dewy and is so good if you're going for that damp look! I would definitely buy this again because it's so affordable and I would also recommend it to anyone!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to wear alone as a neutral and to layer over color. It works well for both. When layering it does not cause my color to run. It lasts a good bit and is a value. I would probably purchase again.
Brandi B.
This is my go-to lipgloss. It is amazing. I use it alot to top layer over my lipstick. It does not remove my lipstick. It stays on my for about 2-3 hours. It is not sticky, which is super important to me.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??