COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
I thought this was pretty sticky and was a little disappointed. The packaging was easy to tear apart. The gloss wasn't as pigmented as j wish. I had to apply this for a few times because it would get the color I wanted. Probably wouldn't recommend this.
Kay L.
Kay L.
I have been using this product for so long and love it. I use it everyday as a lip tint. I use a thin layer and it stays on all day. I love to wear makeup but prefer that it goes unnoticed so this is perfect for me.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
This is a bit sticky and wears off during the day but has beautiful colors and is great for a younger makeup fan. There are many options and when paired over their lipstick this is a longer lasting and great product.
Julie Y.
Julie Y.
Brutus
First of all, we all love gloss sometimes. Whether it's high school nostalgia or just a look we enjoy. And this gloss DELIVERS. It left my lips soft and slick, not goopy and sticky. Which can be a huge problem.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Langsville
This product is amazing !! It makes your lips look amazing . Easy to apply and use !! Definitely meet my expectations on the first go around !! The shine lasts a long time I would buy this product again and again
Claire D.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I love this lipgloss! Makes your lips look so wet and dewy and is so good if you're going for that damp look! I would definitely buy this again because it's so affordable and I would also recommend it to anyone!
Rosalyn G.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
I bought this to wear alone as a neutral and to layer over color. It works well for both. When layering it does not cause my color to run. It lasts a good bit and is a value. I would probably purchase again.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
This is my go-to lipgloss. It is amazing. I use it alot to top layer over my lipstick. It does not remove my lipstick. It stays on my for about 2-3 hours. It is not sticky, which is super important to me.
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love using this lip gloss. The color is so pretty and the shine is incredible. I wear it over a lipstick or on its own for amazing shine. It smells really good too! :) it's a good value for what you get!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Gainesville
This Glowing lip gloss by cover girl is very fun. It provides a smooth application and lasts for a very long time. It is not sticky and does not wear off. I do think it is a bit expensive for the price.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??