COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Works well. Affordable. I like I can get it at local department stores. I've used CoverGirl products ever since I started wearing making up many years ago. I've never had any problems with any of their products, I have sensitive skin and that was a plus not having to spend more on make up for my skin type
Alycia Y.
Alycia Y.
New Brighton
This is worth it! It's a gloss and gloss is really in right now! It's affordable at target and your nearest Walgreens. It's sheer and has a great shine to the lips. I would really buy this again and this was my first time using this product. I really love it.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Londonderry
where do i start about lip gloss i only have about two hundred lol its not a bad price at all some of it can be pricey but the ones i buy isnt to bad i buy mine from walmart etc. yes im a walmart fanatic lol yes i highly recommend sit to others
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
ShineBlast is the best thing to use if you want a matte lipstick color but don't want the dry matte finish, just let the lipstick dry put this amazing gloss over it and you have an amazing lip tent with a glossy finish. Totally recommend Cover Girl.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is probably one of the few glosses I've tried at the drugstore and they're pretty nice. They don't feel heavy or sticky. They add a little bit of pigment to the lips but not enough to mask my lipstick or natural lip color underneath.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Suffield, CT
I'm not usually a big lipgloss person but this formula is great and isn't super sticky like a lot of other lip glosses can be. Good pigment, leaves a fresh pouty look. If I'm running late and don't have my full face on I put on some mascara and this and I'm good to go!
Serena F.
Serena F.
Harlingen, TX
This is my go to concealer. A little definitely goes a long way , I use it almost every day and I love it . A definite con is the limit of shades however for less then $6 it's not a bad buy and it definitely last a long time
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say.
Gulsum A.
Gulsum A.
Raleigh, NC
This lipgloss is really cute. The only problem to me is that it's too sparkly and sheer. It doesn't settle on your lips but it's cheap and I like to put one layer so it looks natural and pretty. I would recommend this to people that like their look dramatic.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
This lip color is the best covergirl lip product I have ever tried. This color goes so well with green eyes. I bought this from ulta beauty and the local Walmart. I bought this a year ago and this have some in the container. You should definitely buy this
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??