COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alycia Y.
New Brighton
This is worth it! It's a gloss and gloss is really in right now! It's affordable at target and your nearest Walgreens. It's sheer and has a great shine to the lips. I would really buy this again and this was my first time using this product. I really love it.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was pretty sticky and was a little disappointed. The packaging was easy to tear apart. The gloss wasn't as pigmented as j wish. I had to apply this for a few times because it would get the color I wanted. Probably wouldn't recommend this.
Christy P.
Londonderry
Beauty Junkie Expert
where do i start about lip gloss i only have about two hundred lol its not a bad price at all some of it can be pricey but the ones i buy isnt to bad i buy mine from walmart etc. yes im a walmart fanatic lol yes i highly recommend sit to others
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ShineBlast is the best thing to use if you want a matte lipstick color but don't want the dry matte finish, just let the lipstick dry put this amazing gloss over it and you have an amazing lip tent with a glossy finish. Totally recommend Cover Girl.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the few glosses I've tried at the drugstore and they're pretty nice. They don't feel heavy or sticky. They add a little bit of pigment to the lips but not enough to mask my lipstick or natural lip color underneath.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is okay. Color is pretty and natural. Not too sticky which is good. However you have to reapply often if you desire this look throughout the day. I think this gloss is perfect for natural no makeup makeup days.
Amanda B.
Suffield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not usually a big lipgloss person but this formula is great and isn't super sticky like a lot of other lip glosses can be. Good pigment, leaves a fresh pouty look. If I'm running late and don't have my full face on I put on some mascara and this and I'm good to go!
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to concealer. A little definitely goes a long way , I use it almost every day and I love it . A definite con is the limit of shades however for less then $6 it's not a bad buy and it definitely last a long time
Im not really into lipgloss but i got this as a present so i decided to try it. The reason why i dont like lipgloss is because i dont like my hair sticking to it and how it looks when u talk. This lipgloss is not tht sticky when i talk.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives you that shine in that glass on your lips is wonderful this product is very affordable you could buy it at your local drugstore I love the color of this product nice packaging and everything just amazing
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??