COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss
  • "I love a good lip gloss. This lip gloss is shiny and didn't leave my lips so sticky like other lip glosses do ! I liked the color and will be purchasing more in the future. This gloss just leaves a shiny finish to your lips that makes it look so supple. " in 18 reviews
  • "These r super shiny and make your lips smell and taste great! My daughter loves them because she feels like a big girl. Not super pigmented or long lasting but it makes your lips look like glass so they do what they say." in 7 reviews
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
As a teenager, this was always my go to lip gloss! It was affordable and made my lips shiny for a lot longer than the competitors (which was the most desired effect in those years). Now that I've graduated to some higher end makeup, my covergirl stand by is still in my lip bag and gets chosen over her more expensive counterparts time and time again.
Tiana D.
Phoenix
I feel like all lip glosses are great but the right one is the best somthing that stays on you're lips all day and keeps you're lips not so dry but move a juicy and Shining.
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
It's rare to find a lipgloss that isn't obnoxiously sticky/tacky on the lips but this one is a winner! The colors are beautiful and definitely in my comfort zone because I love natural looking colors. The shine is nice because it isn't like that chunky sparkle glitter you'd find in lipgloss from 90's- early 2000's. The shine makes your lips look plump and juicy.
Carrie L.
Not really fond of glosses or pink, but I tried it because you never know when you're going to find your next fav must have. Well, this wasn't mine. I know myself and I don't like glosses. This one was a sheer color that would've been good on me for a daytime look, except the formula was just to sticky for me, which is how I usually feel about most glosses. Was just a miss for me this time, but I do love me some other Covergirl products!!
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
I'm not a big fan of lip gloss but this one absolutely does it for me. It's not too sticky, very sleek, gives just that right amount of shine for any make up look. I love all the shades it comes in, the slight glitter in someone of the shades are very beautiful.
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
This lip color is the best covergirl lip product I have ever tried. This color goes so well with green eyes. I bought this from ulta beauty and the local Walmart. I bought this a year ago and this have some in the container. You should definitely buy this
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Works well. Affordable. I like I can get it at local department stores. I've used CoverGirl products ever since I started wearing making up many years ago. I've never had any problems with any of their products, I have sensitive skin and that was a plus not having to spend more on make up for my skin type
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
It just adds shine to your lips without light hitting it the shine is still there but is greater when light hits it I don't really enjoy it since it doesn't add a shade just there to look pretty but is clear at least mine was or seemed when I applied so I'm not sure if I would recommend unless you're looking for just something to make your lips shiny.
Alycia Y.
New Brighton
This is worth it! It's a gloss and gloss is really in right now! It's affordable at target and your nearest Walgreens. It's sheer and has a great shine to the lips. I would really buy this again and this was my first time using this product. I really love it.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is probably one of the few glosses I've tried at the drugstore and they're pretty nice. They don't feel heavy or sticky. They add a little bit of pigment to the lips but not enough to mask my lipstick or natural lip color underneath.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??

back