COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a teenager, this was always my go to lip gloss! It was affordable and made my lips shiny for a lot longer than the competitors (which was the most desired effect in those years). Now that I've graduated to some higher end makeup, my covergirl stand by is still in my lip bag and gets chosen over her more expensive counterparts time and time again.
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare to find a lipgloss that isn't obnoxiously sticky/tacky on the lips but this one is a winner! The colors are beautiful and definitely in my comfort zone because I love natural looking colors. The shine is nice because it isn't like that chunky sparkle glitter you'd find in lipgloss from 90's- early 2000's. The shine makes your lips look plump and juicy.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip color is the best covergirl lip product I have ever tried. This color goes so well with green eyes. I bought this from ulta beauty and the local Walmart. I bought this a year ago and this have some in the container. You should definitely buy this
Carrie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really fond of glosses or pink, but I tried it because you never know when you're going to find your next fav must have. Well, this wasn't mine. I know myself and I don't like glosses. This one was a sheer color that would've been good on me for a daytime look, except the formula was just to sticky for me, which is how I usually feel about most glosses. Was just a miss for me this time, but I do love me some other Covergirl products!!
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
I'm not a big fan of lip gloss but this one absolutely does it for me. It's not too sticky, very sleek, gives just that right amount of shine for any make up look. I love all the shades it comes in, the slight glitter in someone of the shades are very beautiful.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. Affordable. I like I can get it at local department stores. I've used CoverGirl products ever since I started wearing making up many years ago. I've never had any problems with any of their products, I have sensitive skin and that was a plus not having to spend more on make up for my skin type
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It just adds shine to your lips without light hitting it the shine is still there but is greater when light hits it I don't really enjoy it since it doesn't add a shade just there to look pretty but is clear at least mine was or seemed when I applied so I'm not sure if I would recommend unless you're looking for just something to make your lips shiny.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice as far as shine, which is what you inevitably want lip gloss for, but it does have a bit of a tint to it. Gave my white lipstick a weird sheen... But otherwise it's nice. Works better than most clear lipgloss. Didn't expect there to be glitter in it, which for me was a bonus.
Vanessa M.
Amherst
I'm going to be honest I'm not a really big fan of the lip glosses I like to stick more to Matt lipsticks but I honestly like this one I use it every once in a while when I want more of a shine I got it from my local drugstore and I used it on my friends before and they honestly like it
donna h.
Batesville, AR
this is a great product.  i love how it feels and look.  others like it too.  online i bought it.  i like shopping the web.  price is ok.  if you want the best you have to pay more.  it lastes for several hours.  i tell others all the time.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??