COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your l...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
If you want a blast of shine that makes so lips look so luciouse and kissable without being over greasy but just right in moisture you will love covergirl shine blast lip gloss .. This gloss goes on smooth and makes you lips look so kissable be covergirl beautiful and try it today !!!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this gloss. It leaves my lips so nice and glossy and i feel lile it even makes them look more plump and bigger. The bad thi g is that because it is lip gloss it can smear or get on yoir cup if you're drinki g and stuff
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This lipgloss is okay. Color is pretty and natural. Not too sticky which is good. However you have to reapply often if you desire this look throughout the day. I think this gloss is perfect for natural no makeup makeup days.
This is my new favorite!!!! It looks great on about anyone and also feels great on your lips you can never put to much on! I purchased mine from Walmart.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the feeling of this Product on my lips. It feels light . It last for about 2 hours. I have purchased it at target. It meets the expectations.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Not really fond of glosses or pink, but I tried it because you never know when you're going to find your next fav must have. Well, this wasn't mine. I know myself and I don't like glosses. This one was a sheer color that would've been good on me for a daytime look, except the formula was just to sticky for me, which is how I usually feel about most glosses. Was just a miss for me this time, but I do love me some other Covergirl products!!
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
It just adds shine to your lips without light hitting it the shine is still there but is greater when light hits it I don't really enjoy it since it doesn't add a shade just there to look pretty but is clear at least mine was or seemed when I applied so I'm not sure if I would recommend unless you're looking for just something to make your lips shiny.
Faith O.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Really nice as far as shine, which is what you inevitably want lip gloss for, but it does have a bit of a tint to it. Gave my white lipstick a weird sheen... But otherwise it's nice. Works better than most clear lipgloss. Didn't expect there to be glitter in it, which for me was a bonus.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Amherst
I'm going to be honest I'm not a really big fan of the lip glosses I like to stick more to Matt lipsticks but I honestly like this one I use it every once in a while when I want more of a shine I got it from my local drugstore and I used it on my friends before and they honestly like it
donna h.
donna h.
Batesville, AR
this is a great product.  i love how it feels and look.  others like it too.  online i bought it.  i like shopping the web.  price is ok.  if you want the best you have to pay more.  it lastes for several hours.  i tell others all the time.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??