COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Amanda M.COVERGIRL Shine Blast Lipgloss uploaded by Sherry Ann S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ShineBlast's unique applicator hugs the curves of your lips for 4X more noticeable shine* (*vs. bare lips)The 16 shade palette was co-designed with Celebrity make-up artist Pat McGrath to give you a blast of shimmer behind the shine Breakthrough curved and tapered applicator sculpts and defines lips Less sticky than the leading prestige gloss Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??1 Answers
  • Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This lipgloss is okay. Color is pretty and natural. Not too sticky which is good. However you have to reapply often if you desire this look throughout the day. I think this gloss is perfect for natural no makeup makeup days.
This is my new favorite!!!! It looks great on about anyone and also feels great on your lips you can never put to much on! I purchased mine from Walmart.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the feeling of this Product on my lips. It feels light . It last for about 2 hours. I have purchased it at target. It meets the expectations.
Carrie L.
Not really fond of glosses or pink, but I tried it because you never know when you're going to find your next fav must have. Well, this wasn't mine. I know myself and I don't like glosses. This one was a sheer color that would've been good on me for a daytime look, except the formula was just to sticky for me, which is how I usually feel about most glosses. Was just a miss for me this time, but I do love me some other Covergirl products!!
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Works well. Affordable. I like I can get it at local department stores. I've used CoverGirl products ever since I started wearing making up many years ago. I've never had any problems with any of their products, I have sensitive skin and that was a plus not having to spend more on make up for my skin type
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
As a teenager, this was always my go to lip gloss! It was affordable and made my lips shiny for a lot longer than the competitors (which was the most desired effect in those years). Now that I've graduated to some higher end makeup, my covergirl stand by is still in my lip bag and gets chosen over her more expensive counterparts time and time again.
Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
Really nice as far as shine, which is what you inevitably want lip gloss for, but it does have a bit of a tint to it. Gave my white lipstick a weird sheen... But otherwise it's nice. Works better than most clear lipgloss. Didn't expect there to be glitter in it, which for me was a bonus.
Vanessa M.
Amherst
I'm going to be honest I'm not a really big fan of the lip glosses I like to stick more to Matt lipsticks but I honestly like this one I use it every once in a while when I want more of a shine I got it from my local drugstore and I used it on my friends before and they honestly like it
donna h.
Batesville, AR
this is a great product.  i love how it feels and look.  others like it too.  online i bought it.  i like shopping the web.  price is ok.  if you want the best you have to pay more.  it lastes for several hours.  i tell others all the time.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
ShineBlast is the best thing to use if you want a matte lipstick color but don't want the dry matte finish, just let the lipstick dry put this amazing gloss over it and you have an amazing lip tent with a glossy finish. Totally recommend Cover Girl.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Is the color you see in the bottle the same color you get in your lips?
Quanto é vc mora a onde bem??