COVERGIRL Shimmer Lipstick, Midnight Mauve uploaded by Jennifer s.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lasting color plus moisture care in one lipstick! 2 Benefits in 1: Long wear; Moisture care. Cover Girl Continuous Color Lipstick gives 2 benefits in 1. Hours of wear plus moisture care with over 50% emollients, including Vitamin E and Vitamin A. Made in USA.

Catherine H.
Thornton
I have always loved the Mauve color, and I hate when lip products leave cracks or wear off too soon...this doesn't do that at all. I love the soft feel, and it doesn't make my lips feel dry.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cover girl lipstick. It's a beautiful color that I spotted wearing. It has a little bit of shimmer and shine. I love variety that Cover girl provides and the affordable prices for their merchandise. I highly recommend this product
Alicia W.
This lipstick is affordable and pretty good quality. I prefer this shade for spring and summer so I haven't been able to wear it much lately. It's a really pretty shade and it is easy to apply. My only complaint is that I wish the lid was a little thicker plastic because mine cracked in my purse, but for the price this lipstick is great!
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite but If i layer if with a lip gloss it looks good! I also find these a bit drying and honestly if it came in a matte or just plain not shimmer this would be a better lipstick.
Nazarie R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shimmer is there but the lipstick is very drying. I only use it to out in the center of my lips on top of another lipstick that is moisturizing.
Baylee A.
Mc Kenzie
My mother let me borrow this product. I liked it , but felt like the formula was a bit too runny. It sweated very easily.
Eliza N.
Fort Collins, CO
This lipstick use to be my all time favorite when I first started using make-up. But since my collection has grown drastically I sadly haven't used it a ton. But I still do love this lipstick. First, it is very inexpensive is is amazing. Second, I can really appreciate a lipstick that is shimmery but still feels very smooth and creamy. I feel like this product does that. It has a nice shine while still very comfortable.
Olivia F.
Halifax
DO NOT TRUST THIS LIP STICK, it totally sucks. it is complete crap. There is no colour pay off and comes of the moment you touch something with your lips. This lipstick would only be good on your death bed.