BY COVERGIRL #94 in Nail Files

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional length sapphire file has two surfaces to shape and file nails.  This file has a pointed tip for cleaning under nails and a convenient cover for storage.  Gently shapes and smoothes nail edges. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

• There seems to be a lot of different brands of files, is ...3 Answers
Jenni  P.
Portland, OR
I liked them! I liked how there was a point that way you could get the dirt from out from under your nails. Also it had to sides of filing which didn't seem to be too rough like most metal nail files are. After using it once I didn't feel like I had to throw it away it handles tons of uses. Nice to have in the purse for quick access, you could even use the bottom to push down your cuticles too!
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Love these nail files I've been using them hot years, I like how they LADT forever they don't break and I really like how you can keep residing them and wash them
Ashlyn S.
Tifton, GA
I carry one of these with me everywhere I go. They are wonderful things to have! File nails, clean nails, or the stubborn back scratches you can't reach. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Cheryl V.
Eden
covergirl nail file is great easy to use   and to throw in purse and have on hand at all times.
i always get mine at walmart
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
The Covergirl Sapp hire File is strong but gentle on the fingernails. I love the case, it makes it easier to find in my purse.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
Most of my nail files float loose in my bag and scratch everything! This one is perfect with its cute little case.
Jessica
I love this nail file because it isn't too rough on my nails. Plus the case makes it so much better for my purse!
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
I love metal files. Love this its not rough like some others it perfect! I love that it has a case for my purse!
Mya F.
Martinsville, IN
Strong file! Definitely does the job. My nails look flawless. I have absolutely no complaints with this.
Lailah S.
This works good. But it's just like any other filer to me. However, it depends on your preference .
lisa i.
There seems to be a lot of different brands of files, is there much difference between brands or ones that are better than others? I have a hard time deciding what to get when I do purchase files.