COVERGIRL Salon Shaper

Fine Grit.   These salon shapers are made with an ecologically friendly wood core and have a coarse grit that is perfect for shaping your nails. Perfect for Finishing Nails  Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

What does the Aloe do that makes this product better?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Salon Shaper!
How would you rate this product?
Paphos
COVERGIRL Salon Shaper I don't like it at all. I have used many other sharpers even better than this. It is just a waste of your money. I think you can find even better sharpers at Walmart or Target.
Son faciles de usar y no son muy invacibas, dejan un buen acabado en las uñas y no las maltrata. El unico inconveniente es que no son faciles de encontrar
Chennai
It's very good on my nail..It's not irritating at all..usually nail filing is a difficult job but with this one, it's much easier and helpful..
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
New delhi
It's a nice product i would say  I'm using it since a month now  it is a nice from  i haven't notice anything bad about this product
St-bruno de Montarville
Honnestly love this, makes my nails look very good. They dont break and dont crack. I recomend this to every one with long nails
San salvador
Love it  is small and you can use it every moment in your nails ... Also when they are too long and you can bring it in your purse
New Delhi
It's a normal shaper from the brand . I did not really find why do they even have alovera in it since it does nothing gteat .
Over all these are pretty good I like them because the price point and I can file my nails for a few months only using one
Kingston
It felt like any other nail shaper. It did its job. It didn't break. Not sure what else I can say about it, it worked!