Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
File buff, and shape your nails with this salon quality shaper.  Each fully cushioned shaper has Aloe Vera, renowned for its moisturizing properties.  Buffing nails gives a healthy sheen. For normal to dry nails  Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;
Tanzie R.
Tanzie R.
These are really good but I would just go for a cheaper one. It works the same. I didn't notice any aloe infused in the product though.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: CoverGirl Salon Shaper with Aloe, 1 ea
The product is good they work just as well as any other brand. I did not notice any aloe smell or benefit, it was as if i was using any other brand. I kept waiting for the infusion but never noticed it. I will always try something once so I gave it a try but I will not but again I all get the cheaper ones that give me the same results.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Troutville
June 23, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: CoverGirl Salon Shaper with Aloe, 1 ea
Very flimsy boards. It might be good for children's nails . Definitely won't buy again . Nor recommend to friends
Adela D.
Adela D.
Fresno
June 21, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: CoverGirl Salon Shaper with Aloe, 1 ea
These are ok but I really don't like them I think they can do better then this. I wouldn't really buy this .
Lori D.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
These are great. They work well but I'm not sure if the aloe is a benefit. I'll anything once and this product works just fine.
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
What does the Aloe do that makes this product better?