BY COVERGIRL

File buff, and shape your nails with this salon quality shaper.  Each fully cushioned shaper has Aloe Vera, renowned for its moisturizing properties.  Buffing nails gives a healthy sheen. For normal to dry nails  Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ; see more...

• What does the Aloe do that makes this product better? 2 Answers
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is good they work just as well as any other brand. I did not notice any aloe smell or benefit, it was as if i was using any other brand. I kept waiting for the infusion but never noticed it. I will always try something once so I gave it a try but I will not but again I all get the cheaper ones that give me the same results.
Elisabeth F.
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nail filers i bring them everywhere with me EVERYWHERE! its at a good price compared to other name brands i repeat buy this because it had aloe its very easy to use and shape your nails in any form i would buy it a thousand times more its the best
shay b.
shay b.
Lincoln City, Oregon
Amazing! Very soothing. Keeps your nails smooth and nice. Makes them look healthier and more improved. Aloe helps sooth skin. Highly recommend getting this. I got this at my local drugstore for a cheap price and i am highly shocked. Amazing product
Tiffanie W.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with a good nail shaped o have not had one problem with this shaper or getts the job done or doesn't make your nails jagged the finishes look is a Nice even nail amd with a lil polish it looks really nice yea I would buy this again
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
My aunt and aunt were on a good day so we could have fun and she said it she would prob never talk about it so much she just wanted me a good good idea and I just wanted her and her friend and I just wanted to talk about to him but i was just rly cute but she just got mad
Karen O.
Karen O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a basic but good product for my nails, is comfortable to use it and it is easy to file my nails, its so similar to others but the new is that it has aloe vera, i have used it about 4 times, i could buy it again.
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom would use these all the time so once my nail cracked and it would hurt to just take or rip it off so she filed it down to smooth it together and it worked like she glued it or something and it's like my nail was never on the verge of breaking!
Payton W.
Payton W.
I pick my nails off so they get very jagged and kind of scary...haha. But I bought this trying to smooth them again, WORTH IT! It immediately made my nails flat and smooth. Definitely worth the buy, I suggest this purchase!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
they dont last long at all! horrible. i wont but again even though its very affordable! dont like this peoduct personally but wont speak for others.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always doing my nails so I really liked using this file however I don't really have a 'favorite' filer but I would recommend this
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
What does the Aloe do that makes this product better?