BY COVERGIRL

Three great products and exclusive step-by-step tips from Covergirl for how to create a natural looking Red Carpet Look!

ccddg d.
didnt like this box because it was so expensive for this bad value . Bought it once and gave away the next day . it wasnt a big thing to me . i gave it away because i really disliked it . hope this product improves . would not recommend but everyone has different taste so why not .
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling , KY
I really like this mascara. It helps me have extra volume and length. I do feel like over time it seems to not have as much volume or length when I apply. It doesn't usually clump, but it has a couple of times. It's a good product for the price and I like it.
Casey K.
This is one of my all time favorite brands. Not too expensive very affordable. I would like to say it's very easy to apply and seems to last all day. I would purchase it again and definitely recommend to all my friends.
McKenzie K.
I love this kit and everything about it. It really gave me the look I wanted without going overboard. There was nothing negative that I could say and the price was perfect. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Denise R.
I'm just starting to use make up but I must say I love the bronzer for medium tones. During the summer I began using it and received so many compliments. It gives this perfect for glow. You get so much product and a tiny bit goes a long way I will be using this bronzer for a long time! If you love bronzer and don't like to splurge I highly recommend this. Just be careful because it is very messy and the powder is hard to clean up so make sure to do it slowly.
Allison C.
oh very good percent of the time I am all about the  nudes and natural colors the great fifth… That I was just so amazing working but I do you like to do a great thick black wing for my eye.  and for the most part this kid supports that. Think this could easily be a great every day style.
Jaysreview💋 W.
I love cover girls  Mascara I use it all the time I own like 5 diff kinds it can be a little expensive sometimes but it's worth it it works for day and night time looks any occasion and very long lasting if I forget to wash my face I have mascara already for work lol
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Katie S.
I love this kit! The lash blast mascara has been a staple in my beauty arsenal for several years now. The lip stain goes on smoothly and lasts for hours, and the lip gloss on top really completes the look. Perfect for beginners and professionals alike!
Krystal S.
Hello eyelashes. Making your lashes pop is a must for me. Very easy to apply and long lasting. Affordable and purchase at Walmart. I use this daily and hate when I run out. Quick trip back to the store