BY COVERGIRL

Three great products and exclusive step-by-step tips from Covergirl for how to create a Glam Red Carpet Look!

emily w.
love this product. the colors matched my skin tone perfect and for an afforadable price. i'm very happy with my purchase. it was more than i expected. it's easy to apply and easy to blend! it's overall a great product and i would definitely re purchase!
Christina P.
New York
Covergirl as some of the best mascaras and just products in general I've ever had. They are easy to apply and very long lasting. I use these products whenever I do my makeup and will definitely keep repurchasing them.
ashley m.
Augusta
This kit was very efficient it comes with multiple makeup supplies. It did meet my expectations. The only issue is it does need improvement It was a bit old but other that I liked it.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
Love covergirl mascara, it makes your lashes look thick and beautiful! Its expensive, but worth it. I use frequently and im in love with the way it makes them look. I would reccomened others to use because its great
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
Love the Covergirls mascaras. Very good for not creating clumpy eyelashes. I just wish that the mascaras lasted a little longer. This set did meet expectations according to the price. I would but again.
Amber M.
Love this product. I was given this as a gift and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how great it is. Very long lasting. Far exceeded my expectations. I will buy this for myself.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Such an amazing box and products! This would be really cute and nice for a gift. I am thinking about purchasing one for my sisters birthday! Loved everything in it!!
Farha A.
i got one of the mascaras and it was good i got the wrogn color and it was to late to return but the wond was awsome and i use it now for no makeup days
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
The mascara in this box is ok. The lash paradise by L'Oréal is a million times better. If you're interested in buying a mascara buy the L'Oreal