BY COVERGIRL #32 in Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Buy on Walmart*
Kelli W.
Whitesboro, TX
This is a go to product. It applies flawlessly. It's not thick and has great coverage. It covers red, patchy skin without question. If you have dry skin, it doesnt apply well there, but it's not overly noticeable to others. I rarely reapply during the day, only blot any excess oil that may shine through. I can't say enough about this great product. I have purchased this product about 6 times over the past couple years, and will continue.
Tania B.
Rivière-du-Loup
Review for: Other more...
C’est vraiment une de mes poudre préférer de tout les temps.

Elle dure toute la journée et je n’ai pas le visage qui brille.

Pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup et on est pas obliger de l’utiliser avec le fond de teint mais d’autre fond de teint.

Il existe plusieurs couleur pour toute les goûts.

On peut se le procurer dans la plupart des pharmacies et magasin à grande surface.

Elle n’est pas du tout poudreuse et s’applique très bien.

Moi j’ai la couleur 115 et c’est juste parfait pour moi.
Lo recomiendo. Son geniales. Tienen muy buena covertura, es como una segunda piel para mi
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Light (115/120), Fair (105/110) more...
This has been my go to powder foundation for years even before it changed to new packaging. It's absolutely wonderful and gives a decent coverage. I am never without my 105. It's my forever powder. No other more expensive ones cut it for me
Britt K.
Marion , IN
Review for: Medium 220 more...
I have had a lot of trouble with powder but this one has been the best. It didn't leave me looking chalky. I applied it with a brush not the pad that it comes with. The price was also in the $7 range so very affordable.
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
Loved this powder!! It leaves a really nice matte finished. It looks very natural ! Although for my taste it comes with too little product. Plusss it is great to use with the sponge it comes from because it absorbes the product perfectly
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of the best powders i have,and it works miracles.It's just as good as some high-end powders,keep makeup in place and helps control shine to my knowledge😍💋Just gives you an flawless look💎
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I use this everyday it's my go to foundation I only recently found it and I love it I use 105/110 Fair due to my skin and complexion being very pale. It has amazing coverage and lasts all day long I highly recommend it! 💖
Marìa M.
Este producto me deja la piel de porcelana, su cubrimiento es ligero, se siente suave, es de fácil aplicación, deja el cutis fresco sin sensación grasosa. Es perfecta para mi piel sensible y delicada. Me encanta
Nichole F.
Jackson, GA
I really like this foundation. I mostly use it as a setting powder and it works great!
Regine R.
How would this be for my oily skin?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pros and cons please I plan on buying soon
Briana J.
The Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is my HG!! I've been wanting a good medium coverage drugstore foundation and have been curious about this one in particular. I've never tried a powder foundation, how does this hold up as compared to the liquid?
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Is this good for oil skin?
Hina A.
Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?