BY COVERGIRL #49 in Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Buy on Amazon
Hailey H.
Belle Plaine
Didnt really notice a difference when I put it on. Very light coverage, about ad much as you would get from a translucent powder.
Saffron M.
baldock
Review for: Medium 220 more...
I don’t know if it’s just me but I have found that using this pressed powder it causes my face to cake up during the day but if I use other I’m fine🤷🏻‍♀️
Jennifer C.
Colorado Springs
I feel as if this bearly gives me any coverage at all. It’s very light on the face. However it’s not much coverage at all I’m not a big fan of this powder at all
Lexia D.
I only tried it once and didn’t really like it I gave it to my sister and she seems to like it
MsOnfiyah G.
I just bought this product and havent had a chance to try it out yet. So i will review it when ive had a chance to try it out
Autumn D.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
I mean it’s a cheaper brand so you get a cheaper product. Powder is visible and it looks like I put tinted power on my face. When I was in high school that’s all I could afford though.
Gabby C.
Noblesville, IN
This product simply did not work for me. It did not absorb oil like I wanted and had to be applied multiple times in order to look fully covered.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Medium 220 more...
This powder didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't buy it again. I've found higher end powders work better for me
ashley e.
columbus
It kinda left streaks on my face and sort of splotches is what it looks like. It was okay for the time being
angelica a.
Buffalo, NY
Not my favorite product, and the only use I could manage to find for it was to set my eyelid primer.
Regine R.
How would this be for my oily skin?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pros and cons please I plan on buying soon
Briana J.
The Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is my HG!! I've been wanting a good medium coverage drugstore foundation and have been curious about this one in particular. I've never tried a powder foundation, how does this hold up as compared to the liquid?
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Is this good for oil skin?
Hina A.
Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?