BY COVERGIRL

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This product is nice and easy, it's good for mattifying after a liquid foundation, works well with different skin types, is a drug store brand meaning it's easily accessible, and it's not super expensive!
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
I have very fair skin, so its hard to find a color that will work for me because every color is to dark for me. I use the color fair and it covers great and the color is perfect! I'm also combination skin so I always set my concealer with a powder and it stays on all day. The formula is very light weight and would say its a medium to full coverage, with one swipe it is medium if you need a little extra coverage use a second coat. The applicator makes it alitte difficult because you can only really use on side of it so you have to dip into the bottle once or twice depending on how many coats you would be using. It doesn't cling to dry patches on the face either which is great, it doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles either.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I tried this for a while when I was wearing more foundation. I used this as well as the liquid version. It has its pros and cons. It is a matte powder and the coverage is pretty good. There is some kickback to it that you have to work around. The color range isn’t that good either but there are enough to get you close to what you need. The powder feels silky but does have the same smell as most drug store powders. It doesn’t last as long as it claims too and dries out your skin. The powder stays nice if you don’t use the sponge it comes with. I prefer a brush. Personally I did like he product but it runs out quickly as you don’t get much for what it costs. What do you expect for a drugstore product though. The company is also not cruelty-free and I have switched to cruelty free products.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I am a huge fan of the liquid foundation with the same name, but I bought the powder because of how much I enjoy the liquid. The powder is perfect for days when I don't want to do a full face of make up, and don't even want to put foundation on, but want some coverage. The formulation covers well, looks natural, and lasts quite a while for being a drugstore powder foundation. I will be purchasing this again
Tarrah T.
I don't know if It's me or the actual product but I do not like this product at all. I have tried using this over a regular liquid foundation as well as by itself and yuck! Over a liquid foundation it's super Cakey looking. By itself it clings to every dry patch and emphasizes my pimples and my pores really really badly! I even tried it over a super hydrating primer and it didn't help one bit. I do not recommend this awful product at all.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
CoverGirl actually Surprised me with the new Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation which is designed to be a one-step to gorgeous primer, foundation & powder all in one.

I was expecting a typical pinky-beige shade range and all of the usual caveats associated with CoverGirl foundations, but I was surprised with my findings...

Available in 12 shades ranging from light-deep (no fair shades), Ready Set Gorgeous is part of their new Spring 2014 lineup. (also included are a new concealer and pressed powder.) The idea is that Ready Set Gorgeous is supposed to be "one step to beautiful", even though they included three products!

Snarkiness sarcasm aside, they did do a fairly decent job with the foundation to make your morning routine easy, breezy, & leaving you beautiful with covergirl. (I'm sorry I had to do that.)

Seriously though, I rarely find a product which is truly unique in a big way. for the most part, this is standard; however, it does have one thing which is majorly different- the finish.

In many ways its a typical long-lasting/transfer resistant formula which is perfect for summer. It has a matte finish which is standard. Its also standard for a matte finish long-wearing formula to have a very distict feel to it once it sets, its almost a rubbery sort of feel. It may not be noticeable to those who have only applied a sheer layer, but I always swatch a glob. I want to see how it sets and how it performs, if the color changes, etc.

instead of the very common texture which I can't describe, this feels smooth. Silky smooth. It feels like it would have a powdery finish but its totally transfer proof (prob not on oily skin.) I actually was amazed at how it felt.

Even on my arm with the swatches below, if I closed my eyes it felt like nothing was there despite the VERY thick, uneven swatches. Very impressive CoverGirl. I would say that the finish is almost as lightweight, as, and in some ways surpasses, Estee Lauder Double Wear Long Wearing Makeup.

Oxidation was less impressive. It wasn't as bad as most CoverGirl products, but it wasn't great either. Unfortunately this will limit the options for lighter skin tones. I Highly recommend testing and waiting a while before leaving the house and purchasing from a store with a lenient return policy if you're fair skinned!

To sum it up, Ready Set Foundation is certainly a decent release from CoverGirl. Its nice they alternate undertones of shades between pink & yellow. I don't see this being a mind blowing sensation for many people, but its got a solid formula and performance which will likely keep it in drugstores for some time
Lyss H.
Galesburg, IL
I loved this! It lays on your skin so nice! Definitely gonna repurchase. Love how light it feels! I defiently recommend this to all skin types. Whe there you have oily skin, dry skin, or combo skin! Love the shade range especially since I'm paler than a lot of girls. The lightest shade fit me so well! Slap this puppy on with a little bit of a BB Cream and you're good! Stays in place all night! Have worn this to lots of parties that I was sweating like a hog and I still stayed in tack all night. I strongly recommend you try this product out!
Chelsea H.
I used this brand in high school and it was my 'go to' powder. I always kept it in my purse. Being an adult and not having the same skin problems, it seems to do okay, so far. It doesn't have complete coverage and it kind of seems to 'sit' on your skin and not doing much in coverage over blackheads or red spots. Could be better.
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Medium 220 more...
I'd like this if it had more product in it.I think this is a great summer foundation.I use deep medium.It goes good on my tanned face and I put bronzer over it I really was surprised how it evened out my skin tone and actually does have some coverage.I think it's a nice product to have for summer especially....I plan on using it for summer only.I use liquid foundation in the winter...I wish it were a round pan though and not a small half pan size...😑
Kaela W.
Raleigh, NC
I would more likely give this a 3.5/5 stars. It has great coverage and a nice feel on the skin, but when it oxidizes on the skin, even the lightest powder ended up looking too dark on me. It definitely wasn't made to last, as after only 4 hours its began to crease and gunk up around the corners of my nose, eyes and mouth.
Regine R.
How would this be for my oily skin?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pros and cons please I plan on buying soon
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
The Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is my HG!! I've been wanting a good medium coverage drugstore foundation and have been curious about this one in particular. I've never tried a powder foundation, how does this hold up as compared to the liquid?
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Is this good for oil skin?
Hina A.
Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?

Amazon