BY COVERGIRL #39 in Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Buy on Amazon
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Asiya G.
I really like this powder both on its own for days that I don’t want to use foundation as well as to set my foundation. It does the job and matches my skin tone fairly well.
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
#giftcrush I really love this powder. It's a good color match and it keeps me matte all day. It doesn't cover my acne very well but it does take away some of the redness.
Alicia R.
This is a very nice and affordable setting powder. I got it in the color 105 Translucent Fair. It's neutral, but it has a yellow cast- perfect for brightening up the complexion. Seems to be a great chameleon; it just melts into your foundation color, perfecting it. Even when I had a darker foundation for the summer I still was able to use this color. While I do think it's a good value, it's a little small. It's only .7oz. And I paid roughly $6USD for it. I'm a little spoiled, because Coty's Airspun is 2.3oz. and around the same price. And, speaking of Airspun, it is famous for pouffing out in a cloud of powder when you close or open the container, and some people comment about its potential to fall onto one's shirt when it's applied. This Cover Girl powder is worse. Much worse, in my opinion. I *have* to change my shirt after applying it, or apply it before I get dressed... over the sink, because it'll get all over your vanity if you don't. A great powder; just messy
Lauren D.
LIGONIER, IN
This product is alright if you're ballin on a budget, but it has very little coverage and- let's just say it- it's cheap. You get what you're paying for, in my opinion.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
erica m.
Maricopa, CA
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
would use this product again! used as a setting powder over my foundation and made my skin look very matte and flawless, good price and can buy at most drugstores!
Autumn D.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
I mean it’s a cheaper brand so you get a cheaper product. Powder is visible and it looks like I put tinted power on my face. When I was in high school that’s all I could afford though.
Alexis S.
New Iberia, LA
Great powder foundation. I use this when I don’t feel like applying liquid foundation and it’s pretty good for a powder. I also use it to set my liquid foundation, love it for that.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
A decent powder for the price. Not my absolute favorite, but if I'm in a bind and need to set my t-zone, I'll dust some of this on. Not to be used for baking LOL
Regine R.
How would this be for my oily skin?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pros and cons please I plan on buying soon
Briana J.
The Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is my HG!! I've been wanting a good medium coverage drugstore foundation and have been curious about this one in particular. I've never tried a powder foundation, how does this hold up as compared to the liquid?
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Is this good for oil skin?
Hina A.
Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?