Hina A.

Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?

Bella G.
Bella G.
Lowgap, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this and I have dry skin and yes I think it works better than the fit me one!!
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
I have dry skin sand it works fine for me! Never tried the other powder but I like this one as a touch up powder during the day.
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes Aych A., COVERGIRL to me is great for dry skin, although sometimes it doesn't even out properly. So I think if you try this, just be aware that sometimes it doesn't even out right.