MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersCOVERGIRL
Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation

COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Does anybody know a dupe for this since it discontinued? It was my holy grail!
Do you prefer this powered over the others that Covergirl sells?
How good is store brand vs highend makeup
Start your review of COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation!
Karen R.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Fair (105/110)
CoverGirl actually Surprised me with the new Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation which is designed to be a one-step to gorgeous primer, foundation & powder all in one. I was expecting a typical pinky-beige shade range and all of the usual caveats associated with CoverGirl foundations, but I was surprised with my findings... Available in 12 shades ranging from light-deep (no fair shades), Ready Set Gorgeous is part of their new Spring 2014 lineup. (also included are a new concealer and pressed powder.) The idea is that Ready Set Gorgeous is supposed to be "one step to beautiful", even though they included three products! Snarkiness sarcasm aside, they did do a fairly decent job with the foundation to make your morning routine easy, breezy, & leaving you beautiful with covergirl. (I'm sorry I had to do that.) Seriously though, I rarely find a product which is truly unique in a big way. for the most part, this is standard; however, it does have one thing which is majorly different- the finish. In many ways its a typical long-lasting/transfer resistant formula which is perfect for summer. It has a matte finish which is standard. Its also standard for a matte finish long-wearing formula to have a very distict feel to it once it sets, its almost a rubbery sort of feel. It may not be noticeable to those who have only applied a sheer layer, but I always swatch a glob. I want to see how it sets and how it performs, if the color changes, etc. instead of the very common texture which I can't describe, this feels smooth. Silky smooth. It feels like it would have a powdery finish but its totally transfer proof (prob not on oily skin.) I actually was amazed at how it felt. Even on my arm with the swatches below, if I closed my eyes it felt like nothing was there despite the VERY thick, uneven swatches. Very impressive CoverGirl. I would say that the finish is almost as lightweight, as, and in some ways surpasses, Estee Lauder Double Wear Long Wearing Makeup. Oxidation was less impressive. It wasn't as bad as most CoverGirl products, but it wasn't great either. Unfortunately this will limit the options for lighter skin tones. I Highly recommend testing and waiting a while before leaving the house and purchasing from a store with a lenient return policy if you're fair skinned! To sum it up, Ready Set Foundation is certainly a decent release from CoverGirl. Its nice they alternate undertones of shades between pink & yellow. I don't see this being a mind blowing sensation for many people, but its got a solid formula and performance which will likely keep it in drugstores for some time
Kristen L.
North East
Review for: Fair (105/110)
This is the only brand of press powder that I use. I tend to get greasy spots in my t-zones. This prevents the oily feeling. It blends well and does not cause me to break out. I use it daily after I apply my liquid makeup. It is perfect for my skin and my go-to powder.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
I like this powder pretty well. Its what I use daily, its good coverage lightweight feel I do wish the compact was bigger I seem to run out very quickly. And It doesn't last very long but besides that its a great product would reccomend :)
Jessica S.
Athens
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by Jessica S.
This is my go to powder! I love the way that this product goes on, it goes on evenly and lasts all day long! For the price you cannot beat it! I would highly recommend this product! Try it and I promise you won’t regret it!
Chelsea B.
Londonderry, NH
Love this foundation/powder! It doesn't look or feel caked on my face, yet it covers everything and smooths out my complexion. I've been using this for years and it hasn't made my face breakout.
Elizabeth B.
Morton, IL
Review for: Deep (315/320)
I loved this product at first, during the summer it blended well and the color matched my skin tone well. Now that it's winter it's not working too well. My skin is dry though, so I'm hoping to reevaluate after I amp up my moisturizing routine.
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
I was pretty impressed with this powder foundation at the time! Now that we wear masks all the time, it’s good for a touch up - but it’s not my go to. It did work really well for a quick fix for last minute coverage! The under eye coverage was decent, but overall the shades seemed to change a bit over time on the skin for me.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Review for: Fair (105/110)
I actually liked it and super easy to use and reapply. It does cover pretty good and actually not too bad.
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Review for: Deep (315/320)
I don’t use it then before I would like to try them and I just want to know it gonna match on my face and I want to know how it going to feel like.
Nikki T.
Oil City, PA
Review for: Medium 220
Love this powder. Makes my color even and makes my skin look smooth. I love this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yesenia P.
il y a 2 ans
Martha M. il y a 2 ans
Es una base ligera que se puede crear capas para tener un acabado mas denso.. hay que sellarlo con polvos para que dure mas. Espero este consejo te ayude.
Iris Waleska A.
il y a 4 ans
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation he probado muchas bases pero en especial esta es mi favorita
Martha M. il y a 2 ans
Lo mejor es el precio que es accesible.