BY COVERGIRL #39 in Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Buy on Amazon
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First off I love the packaging of this. It's just like the previous blue pocket powder, so slim and sleek. The sponge it comes with is great too.

The coverage of this is light. It will make your face look more even, color wise and texture wise, but this will NOT cover acne scars, dark spots or anything major like that. It helps disguise redness but obviously not completely, the coverage IS light buildable, not medium to full like some other reviews have suggested. They must have never used a medium buildable or full coverage foundation before and/or dont have severe spots and blemishes to be able to tell the difference.

The finish is completely matte. Flat matte. Since my skin is combo oily, it doesn't stay matte for very long. Its stays true matte for less than an hour. By the 3 hour mark it looks satin natural, I'm slightly shiNY in my t-zone. So it does have some oil control, but it's not great. It's light enough that you can touch up and not look caked up. It does have some glitter in it. You can only see it in direct light, they are VERY small particles. I dont like that but they are BARELY visible.

I got the color medium/deep and that is slightly too dark and too cool for me (NC 40-43), but since it's sheer I can pull it off decently. The color selection sucks at my drugstore, there aren't many colors for medium to dark warm skin tones.

This doesn't break me out or clog my pores. I think this is best for people with normal and combo dry or combo oily skin. Super oily people will be dissapointed with the oil control for sure. They will have to prime with and absorbant product.

I only use this when I'm at home or not really going anywhere were I need to look more polished. I just look better with it on than bare faced. I have a lot of acne scars so I feel better if I when I wake up I powder my face a bit! It's great for that. I haven't used it as a setting powder because of the color, but I'll try it out and update.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
I’ve used this for years and I’ve always loved it until I started getting serious about skincare. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and I’m not sure if this is breaking me out. I love the sponge it comes with, it just gets so dirty so quickly and falls apart before finishing the powder. It has great, buildable coverage and even using this everyday, I feel it had a good amount of product to last me several months. I am trying a different pressed powder in hopes of helping my acne, but I have a feeling I’m going to return to this. I use this with a B.B. Cream underneath and I do think it wears off before the end of the day. This is worth a try if you’re looking for good, drugstore make up.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Deep (315/320) more...
I sometimes use higher end liquid foundations but as power foundation go, I haven’t found anything better than this for my skin. The coverage and finish is perfect. It’s has never broken me out and I do have acne prone skin. And it last all day with primer although I do have to touch up my oily skin... which I do with just about any foundation I use. All that and you can’t beat the price!!
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
My first impression of this was not good. When I opened up my foundation, the powder was crumbly and it was falling apart. However I do love that it comes with a mirror and a sponge. The packaging is great overall though. This is also a light to medium coverage, so if you were looking for a more natural look to cover up any redness I would use this because it’s also affordable. It is kinda matte and I’m not too oily.
Anet C.
Boston, MA
I used this product a while back and I thought it worked well! A little chalky but it what it claimed to do. I usually use foundation powders over liquid foundation just press it into the skin with a dense synthetic brush. Fair price point, nice component. Comes in a variety of shades but they could always use more. Overall nice face powder.
Sarah C.
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
This foundation has been an absolute life savor. I was using a different version of CoverGirl powder foundation before I found this version. It doesn’t even compare! It goes on beautifully and stays on. It gave me a huge boost of confidence during a long period of hormonal acne. I would HIGHLY recommend this powder foundation!
Lacy S.
Ward
It's a pretty good foundation. The sponge that comes with it is kind of worthless, but isn't most of the applicators that come with makeup worthless? It was pretty eaxsy finding my super light hard to find shade to match my skin tone. It's great, especially being a cheaper foundation.
4/5 would recommend
Courtney W.
Keswick
The only pressed powder I ever use! This stuff truly is amazing. It leaves my skin looking flawless. It never cakes, works well on my oily skin, and has great coverage. For me it works best on top of a liquid foundation. This product has saved me from spending tons of money on a more expensive powder.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation I love this foundation it works better for me than cream foundations I have oily combo skin, I have used this for awhile and love the packaging. I will continue to buy this product in the future. My teenage daughter loves it too!
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Medium 220 more...
Good quality good packaging good product is very effordable stay tue to color easy to blend it keep makeup in place it works well on warm weather and on combination skin I have used it just as a powder foundation
Regine R.
How would this be for my oily skin?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pros and cons please I plan on buying soon
Briana J.
The Ready Set Gorgeous concealer is my HG!! I've been wanting a good medium coverage drugstore foundation and have been curious about this one in particular. I've never tried a powder foundation, how does this hold up as compared to the liquid?
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Is this good for oil skin?
Hina A.
Is it good for normal-dry skin and is it better than maybelline fit me powder?