COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! Enjoy the benefits of an oil-free foundation on the go with this pressed powder foundation formula. It covers like a liquid foundation to even skintone for a natural look.
Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Does anybody know a dupe for this since it discontinued? It was my holy grail!
Do you prefer this powered over the others that Covergirl sells?
How good is store brand vs highend makeup
Start your review of COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation!
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a fan of this foundation, actually I'm not so sure I guess I use it on days where I feel rushed to do my make up. I'm my opinion I feel like it leaves my face a bit too powdery and I don't really like that look. I use it on the go but just to remove some shine from my face. I guess I'll try a different kind but this one didn't really cut it for me
Phoenix, AZ
This product is perfect for me when I don't have time to do a full on makeup look. It's good for a casual day, quickly throw it on to cover up general skin miscoloring and small blemishes. Be careful, though, as too much can look cakey quickly if you put too much.
El Paso, TX
This powder foundation is so good for someone that does not like to have so manny product on there face . It is very seamlessly light weight and you can't even tell you have anything on ur face . This powder foundation makes u look so natural .
Carlisle, PA
Packaging is a little cheap, it broke apart in my make up bag in under a month but the powder was nice and blendable. It wasn't cakey like many get and it was perfect for little touch ups when I started to get a little shiny.
Freeland, PA
I LOVE covergirl it is my favorite brand for everything! I just started using this powder recently and it works great. It covers just like it should.
Shelton, WA
I like this powder but it does sort of settle into my lines unlike some other powders I've used. For a drugstore product, it's not too bad though.
Review for: Fair (105/110)
Its a great light coverage powder foundation easy to use and is a good size, it sits in my bag well and i mean covergirl prices are always great
le Mans
Je n’ai pas apprécié ce produit qui selon moi n’est pas assez couvrant, et se déplace au bout de 2h malgré l’avoir poudré après l’application
amazing for my face! works very well covering all the bad on my face. last all day very good price. flawless
It's a nice powder foundation it's a little cakey but for the main part it's pretty good :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Martha M. • il y a un an
Es una base ligera que se puede crear capas para tener un acabado mas denso.. hay que sellarlo con polvos para que dure mas. Espero este consejo te ayude.
il y a 3 ans
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation he probado muchas bases pero en especial esta es mi favorita
Martha M. • il y a un an
Lo mejor es el precio que es accesible.