Add a Photo

Photos (283)
Jada H.
Jada H.
Indianapolis, IN

I have tried so many foundations from high end to drug store and nothing worked for me to the point I was just going to settle with a decent product until influenster sent me this cover girl foundation. my first thought was cover girl? never thought to even try them for foundation but boy was I glad that I gave it a try because I found my it foundation. my skin is very oily with dry spots so when trying foundations, the product would only help one issue and make the other worse but with cover girls ready set gorgeous it controls the oil without drying my skin further. it also last all day with only one touch up with a oil blotter, but like I mentioned my skin is very oily so for me once a day is amazing. I also love that it is affordable at under ten dollars and surprisingly for how small it looks it lasts me about a month and a half up to two months. over all this is my to go foundation all year around and would strongly suggest you go and give it a try yourself.
My holy grail foundation. I'm super picky when it comes to foundations, but I decided to try this on a whim one day and I haven't looked back! Keeps my oily skin matte, but with a dewy, natural looking glow. It's magic. One application evens out my skin tone, covers up flaws, and keeps my skin from becoming too oily. I set it with a light cover of powder and it lasts all day. Super affordable and good range of colors. Feels super light on the skin and doesn't look caked on, even on certain occasions when I had to use 2 applications.er so if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be so much of a big deal. I love this stuff so much, I got mine in the shade 105 which is the perfect shade for me and the feel of this stuff is amazing, it doesn't feel like theres anything on my face. This foundation also has so much lasting power with or without a primer. It isn't the highest coverage but I don't need that, however this does leave my skin looking perfect and airbrushed. I can completely see myself buying this again and again.
Shanda R.
Shanda R.
Brooklyn, NY

I'll be 43 in a week and just started wearing makeup in the last couple years. Mainly because I was jaded from growing up with little to no options for my deep dark skin tone. When youtube blew up with makeup gurus my complexion I decided to take a chance. They were ALL misses, except for Revlon Colorstay in Mahogany which in hindsight was a shade too dark for me. I even tried Mac, which was way too orange! After a lot of trial and error, I found out that I have a neutral undertone, and that is why most foundations never looked "right" on me. They were either too warm (Mac) or too cool (Revlon).

I had pretty much given up finding foundation right before summer started, mainly because I have oily skin that pretty much melted anything applied to my face. That's until I stumbled on a young lady who had the exact neutral skintone and dark complexion as me. She started a series simply called, "The Foundation Hunt", where she would try any and all foundations. In the 3rd video she took a break from high end offerings and tried this Covergirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS! foundation, she applied, I noticed it was the first time a foundation literally disappeared into your skin. Like, she applied then you couldn't find where the foundation started or ended unless you rewound the video! I was amazed, and needless to say so was she.

I immediately checked my local drugstore and of course they didn't carry deeper shades of most brands, even tho this was a predominantly black Brooklyn neighborhood. So I had to order online.
Arely B.
Arely B.
Holland, MI

Loved this foundation! It truly surprised me. It didn't enhance my dry acne patches and didn't make me look cakey. It felt light as if I wasn't wearing any makeup at all. I first tried to apply this using my beauty blender, but that only gives light- medium coverage. With this foundation, using clean fingers would give you medium-full coverage. After a couple of minutes, it dried completely to a nice matte finish. After a4-5 hours, without using a primer or setting powder, the redness around my nose did show but overall medium coverage and it still felt like I had nothing on. I usually soak up an oil blotting sheet by 3 hours but around 4-5 hours with this, only half the sheet was soaked. This definitely lives up to its oil blocking function. One downside about this foundation is that there is no SPF, as a busy student, I prefer to have SPF in my foundation so sometimes I forget to put SPF on separately. Overall this is a great foundation, its one of the few foundations that I've tried and works for my combination acne skin.
Ajla M.
Ajla M.
Tolleson, AZ

Holly K.
Holly K.

I enjoy this foundation when I'm tan better than when I'm pale because the lighter shades 110 and 115 oxidize on my skin and look too pink. I wear 210 medium beige when tan, and really like this shade because it matches my skin nicely and has light-medium coverage. I'd prefer it if it had more coverage, but for the price of around $6, you can't beat it! I have normal to dry skin and do prefer to mix in a primer or liquid illuminator with the foundation to lessen the powdery feel on my face. The foundation does set to a powdery feeling finish which would be great for combo to oily skin, but for someone more normal-dry like me, mixing a hydrating product into it leaves my face feeling less tight/dry. If i layer a primer and then the foundation on top I still get the powdery feel, so mixing them together is awesome for my skin. It's one of the better foundation at the drugstore and I have repurchased 3 times.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ

I been using this foundation for about over a year in a half. I'm currently on my second bottle. I think this foundation is great. It's very lightweight and it gives you a more of a natural finish. It defiantly helps to keep my skin matte and it helps to cover up my slight redness I get from my acne. I like how it doesn't look cakey at all on. But my only con is it's not long lasting at all. At the end of the day you defiantly can tell that the product is no longer there on your face. But I do love how it's inexpensive and it's easily accessible since it's sold at most drugstores. The packing is great cause it a squeeze tub but then again if you accidentally squeeze too much product out, you can't save the product and put it back in. So overall I would recommend this foundation if you want just a weightless and light coverage foundation. If you like long lasting foundation this isn't a foundation for you.
Laura V.
Laura V.

I was in the store searching for a new foundation and remembered hearing good reviews of this foundation so decided to try is especially since it's affordable and looked like a lightweight foundation. I looked up a vid about while at the store to make sure it was good for oily skin and it said it was. I was still skeptical about it but tried it and it has held up great. I put two coats on to make it full coverage and it looked nice I was scared at first because it looked dewy but I set it with a matte powder and it stayed matte and used a setting spray it looked great all day and I did not get oily which is a surprise for me since every foundation even matte ones make me oily. So this foundation gets 5 stars frome me. I recommend trying it's really inexpensive and is medium to full coverage. The powder I used is the Maybelline shine free matte finish powder which is also inexpensive and worth a try.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, Mn

I really like this foundation. It's does a great job at covering while still looking natural.
I have shade 110 and 115. Started with 115 and thought it was a bit dark so I got 110, but I don't think it's any lighter just a different undertone. I would say 115 is more of a neutral undertone and 110 is more warm.
I have a neutral to warm undertones to my fair skin. I can make them work with a light hand, but may end up buying shade 105 to see if that is a better match. The darker two will for sure work in the summer though!
But again, the foundation is great! Lasts all day! I do my make up usually around 6 in the morning and take it off around 10 at night. It does get a bit shinny towards the end of the day, but I usually can't be bothered to re-powder.
By the way, I set it with a translucent powder in the morning and I have combination skin that tends to get a bit oily throughout the day.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL

I have had this foundation for awhile and didn't realize how amazing it is! I was so hung up for a while on name brand foundations that when I finally got one I swore by it, but now seeing as though we are rolling into the summer months I wanted something a bit more light weight, this was PERFECT. The coverage is great and is easily build able depending on what your needs are. It is very lightweight and even in coverage. It does help keep most of my oiliness at bay, but for safe measure I use a powder as well. I now swear by this foundation and I'm looking to buy at least 6 more just in case they are discontinued. Lol. It is very inexpensive and worth every bit of money. Give it a try. You won't regret it. Here's some pictures of times I wore the foundation. My shade is #320 Soft Sable.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

I've always been a fan of Covergirl but never used any of their foundations. I can honestly say I love this foundation just as much as my staple foundation. It has medium to full coverage. I usually build so I apply at the least 2 coats to achieve the desired look. It doesn't leave your face dry or oily. The color Tawny (315) matches PERFECTLY to my skin tone. I use this as an everyday wear foundation because it is breathable and last on average between 6-8 maybe 10 MAX hours out the day. This is perfect for working hours. It's easy to remove and doesn't irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to the everyday woman. Great foundation for someone on a budget. I spend $7 for a tube but a little goes a long way.
nia j.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia

Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL

Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
nichole k.
ALLENWOOD, PA

Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
Silvia H.

How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?

Join Now