COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Liquid Foundation uploaded by Megan C.COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Liquid Foundation uploaded by Allison B.COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Liquid Foundation uploaded by Myranda M.See all 313 photos
12 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #50 in Liquid Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

Reviews (1972)
Photos (309)
Shanda R.
Shanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll be 43 in a week and just started wearing makeup in the last couple years. Mainly because I was jaded from growing up with little to no options for my deep dark skin tone. When youtube blew up with makeup gurus my complexion I decided to take a chance. They were ALL misses, except for Revlon Colorstay in Mahogany which in hindsight was a shade too dark for me. I even tried Mac, which was way too orange! After a lot of trial and error, I found out that I have a neutral undertone, and that is why most foundations never looked "right" on me. They were either too warm (Mac) or too cool (Revlon).

I had pretty much given up finding foundation right before summer started, mainly because I have oily skin that pretty much melted anything applied to my face. That's until I stumbled on a young lady who had the exact neutral skintone and dark complexion as me. She started a series simply called, "The Foundation Hunt", where she would try any and all foundations. In the 3rd video she took a break from high end offerings and tried this Covergirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS! foundation, she applied, I noticed it was the first time a foundation literally disappeared into your skin. Like, she applied then you couldn't find where the foundation started or ended unless you rewound the video! I was amazed, and needless to say so was she.

I immediately checked my local drugstore and of course they didn't carry deeper shades of most brands, even tho this was a predominantly black Brooklyn neighborhood. So I had to order online.
Arely B.
Arely B.
Holland, MI
Loved this foundation! It truly surprised me. It didn't enhance my dry acne patches and didn't make me look cakey. It felt light as if I wasn't wearing any makeup at all. I first tried to apply this using my beauty blender, but that only gives light- medium coverage. With this foundation, using clean fingers would give you medium-full coverage. After a couple of minutes, it dried completely to a nice matte finish. After a4-5 hours, without using a primer or setting powder, the redness around my nose did show but overall medium coverage and it still felt like I had nothing on. I usually soak up an oil blotting sheet by 3 hours but around 4-5 hours with this, only half the sheet was soaked. This definitely lives up to its oil blocking function. One downside about this foundation is that there is no SPF, as a busy student, I prefer to have SPF in my foundation so sometimes I forget to put SPF on separately. Overall this is a great foundation, its one of the few foundations that I've tried and works for my combination acne skin.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this foundation when I'm tan better than when I'm pale because the lighter shades 110 and 115 oxidize on my skin and look too pink. I wear 210 medium beige when tan, and really like this shade because it matches my skin nicely and has light-medium coverage. I'd prefer it if it had more coverage, but for the price of around $6, you can't beat it! I have normal to dry skin and do prefer to mix in a primer or liquid illuminator with the foundation to lessen the powdery feel on my face. The foundation does set to a powdery feeling finish which would be great for combo to oily skin, but for someone more normal-dry like me, mixing a hydrating product into it leaves my face feeling less tight/dry. If i layer a primer and then the foundation on top I still get the powdery feel, so mixing them together is awesome for my skin. It's one of the better foundation at the drugstore and I have repurchased 3 times.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I been using this foundation for about over a year in a half. I'm currently on my second bottle. I think this foundation is great. It's very lightweight and it gives you a more of a natural finish. It defiantly helps to keep my skin matte and it helps to cover up my slight redness I get from my acne. I like how it doesn't look cakey at all on. But my only con is it's not long lasting at all. At the end of the day you defiantly can tell that the product is no longer there on your face. But I do love how it's inexpensive and it's easily accessible since it's sold at most drugstores. The packing is great cause it a squeeze tub but then again if you accidentally squeeze too much product out, you can't save the product and put it back in. So overall I would recommend this foundation if you want just a weightless and light coverage foundation. If you like long lasting foundation this isn't a foundation for you.
Laura V.
Laura V.
I was in the store searching for a new foundation and remembered hearing good reviews of this foundation so decided to try is especially since it's affordable and looked like a lightweight foundation. I looked up a vid about while at the store to make sure it was good for oily skin and it said it was. I was still skeptical about it but tried it and it has held up great. I put two coats on to make it full coverage and it looked nice I was scared at first because it looked dewy but I set it with a matte powder and it stayed matte and used a setting spray it looked great all day and I did not get oily which is a surprise for me since every foundation even matte ones make me oily. So this foundation gets 5 stars frome me. I recommend trying it's really inexpensive and is medium to full coverage. The powder I used is the Maybelline shine free matte finish powder which is also inexpensive and worth a try.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this foundation for awhile and didn't realize how amazing it is! I was so hung up for a while on name brand foundations that when I finally got one I swore by it, but now seeing as though we are rolling into the summer months I wanted something a bit more light weight, this was PERFECT. The coverage is great and is easily build able depending on what your needs are. It is very lightweight and even in coverage. It does help keep most of my oiliness at bay, but for safe measure I use a powder as well. I now swear by this foundation and I'm looking to buy at least 6 more just in case they are discontinued. Lol. It is very inexpensive and worth every bit of money. Give it a try. You won't regret it. Here's some pictures of times I wore the foundation. My shade is #320 Soft Sable.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Review for: 110 Creamy Natural
The first time I tried this product it did not work well with me. After a couple hours it was blotchy and I never found myself reaching for it again. I decided to try it again when it started to heat up outside because people were claiming it is waterproof and that turned out to be a complete lie. It transfers so badly and melts off with any moisture applied to it. Side note: I am usually in the fairest shade in the line of makeup products and this foundation shade is the lightest that I could find and it is still way too dark, aka not a good shade selection for lighter skin tones like most drugstore brands. I found this at my local CVS for $8.49 and I would say they had about 8-10 shades.
Priya B.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
In my search for a drugstore foundation, I came across this. I needed a foundation that I could wear everyday. I'm surprised how easy this is to apply and the natural coverage it gives. I have a few noticeable dark spots and it covers them well. I would recommend this for anyone who needs something quick and effective for on the go use or someone who just wants to get a big bang for their buck. The only thing I did not like was that it made my face oily and I already have combination skin. My skin starts to feel sticky at the middle of the day. but I would purchase this again and probably the powder that goes along with this to get better coverage and oil control.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 110 Creamy Natural
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. I love Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation, and this reminds me of a cheaper version of it. I have oily skin, I have freckles, and a couple acne scars. This has the perfect coverage. It looks so natural and doesn't let my oils come through. It is light weight and oil free. I love traveling with it as well because I don't have to worry about the packaging breaking. I love using a brush or beauty blender to apply it. In the summer I apply it with a beauty blender. It is beautiful and covers my imperfections, while still fully allowing my freckles to look natural and not cakey.

THIS IS A MAGIC FOUNDATION!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I really like this product. It has a great consistency and the coverage is great. The only problem I have is that the lightest shade (105) is too dark for me. I wish there was a lighter shade. I think the shade 105 will work for me in the summer so I will be keeping it for when I get a bit of color on my skin, but during the winter months, it is too dark. Please come out with more colors! Other than that, it is a GREAT foundation. I love the squeeze tube, it makes it easy to get every last drop of foundation out and get my money's worth. And the price is FANTASTIC! $6 for the same amount as most foundations in the drugstore! Bargain!
nia j.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
nichole k.
ALLENWOOD, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?