BY COVERGIRL

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• is this for oily skin ?2 Answers
  • la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shengyeng Y.
I think this might be a Holy Grail product for me. I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores. My problem was that foundation was melting into my pores and looking horrible. By the afternoon, it was almost better to have NO Makeup on than the terrible melty foundation I had going on. Enter Ready, Set Gorgeous. This product is AMAZING for oily skin. It is matte, long lasting, and doesn't sink into my pores. I find that I get the best application by using a flat top kabuki brush (I like the flat top face brush from ELF) And I use a stippling motion to apply it to my nose and cheeks, where my large pores are most apparent. I then use a lighter hand on the rest of my face. I then use concealer (I like Hard Candy Glamoflage) and set with a powder (I like Rimmels' Stay Matte powder) I really like the thin consistency of this - doesn't feel heavy at all. It dries relatively quickly so I work quickly so it dries down where I want it. It's a medium coverage foundation. I think this would be best for normal, combo and oily skin. Because it is such a matte finish, I find that I need to use a bronzer/highlight to add some dimension back to my face. I've been using a shimmer-brick style bronzer from Maybelline (I think) And it adds just the right amount of luminescence to keep my skin from looking flat and lifeless. Love this product! The price is so affordable (About $7) and the packaging, while not fancy, gets the job done! Love it!
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
I have tried so many foundations from high end to drug store and nothing worked for me to the point I was just going to settle with a decent product until influenster sent me this cover girl foundation. my first thought was cover girl? never thought to even try them for foundation but boy was I glad that I gave it a try because I found my it foundation. my skin is very oily with dry spots so when trying foundations, the product would only help one issue and make the other worse but with cover girls ready set gorgeous it controls the oil without drying my skin further. it also last all day with only one touch up with a oil blotter, but like I mentioned my skin is very oily so for me once a day is amazing. I also love that it is affordable at under ten dollars and surprisingly for how small it looks it lasts me about a month and a half up to two months. over all this is my to go foundation all year around and would strongly suggest you go and give it a try yourself.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory 105 more...
I like this foundation. It does not have long wearing power and it breaks my face out which is why I had to stop using it but it does look nice when you first apply it. Also, the color does not match my skin because I am super pale and drugstore foundations never have my match.
Caz L.
Vancouver
This has been my go-to foundation for a while now! With combination skin, it's never fun wearing foundation, but I find that this doesn't make my skin oil up more than usual; neither does it cake up as the day goes on. It's more on the light and less sticky side. Coverage is great with one layer. It doesn't rub off too easily but cleans easily with face wash and water. Pair this with the concealer of the same brand! I like that they have numbers for each colour and the corresponding concealer shade in the same number! It really saves me from guessing which concealer is right for my shade!
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
This is the best foundation that you will EVER buy! It's got GREAT coverage, but also feels so light on the skin that you would never know it's there! It does oxidize a tiny bit, but for the formula being as amazing as it is, I don't mind. I have raved about it in MANY of my YouTube videos, and I can't give this product enough praise! I have extremely dry skin, and this does not accentuate that or dry my skin out throughout the day. It's very long lasting, actually one of the longest lasting from the drugstore that I have found!
nichole c.
North Olmsted, OH
This is my second favorite drug store foundation. It's extremely light weight and has good coverage. The only down side is its not super long wearing.
tyana k.
Cartersville , Ga
This has got to be the best cheap foundation ever it's very matte and it really is oil free!! I don't look oily at all when I wear this foundation
alyssa f.
Lewisville, TX
Amazing coverage and it sits so nicely on the skin. It's an oil free foundation which is amazing for oily skin types. Packaging is quite nice with the squeeze tube so you can get all the products. Bottom line I def recommend
Jenessa U.
Sioux City, IA
Fantastic. I'm a huge fan of this. It blends so smooth and makes your skin look flawless
Tara C.
Spring Lake, NJ
I'm impressed. I'm a HE foundation ho and probably haven't used a cover girl face product since I was 13 and using their 'clean' foundation! But this product grabbed my eye in the display & I thought hey if it's good enough for Katie perry it's good enough for me (joke). so after consulting with trusty MUA I thought why not -it's $7. I'm naughty and actually tried it on inside kmart in shade 120, which may darn well be the best color match of any foundation I've tried on my nw/nc20, Bobbi warm beige skin! Luckily you know I bought it so I didn't feel too guilty about it. So far I've just tried applying w fingers and it's great. The coverage I'd say is a solid medium, maybe a smidge on the lighter side. I don't need too much or any full coverage as my skin is clear just gets really red. This tackled my redness without looking Cakey or mask like. I haven't powdered over it. It's not matte, or glowy... Right in the middle. Certainly not oily. Doesn't make dry patches worse. Did have to use under eye concealer. Haven't even tried with primer and it stayed through sweat. Packaging is great - so few foundations have this functional packaging! I highly recommend for combo skin. My t-zone gets quite oily yet I have dry patches. Nice finish, perfect color, easy application - I've been favoring this over some other HE foundies lately.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?