BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
  • is this for oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make anyone else ridiculously oily and greasy?2 Answers
Shengyeng Y.
I think this might be a Holy Grail product for me. I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores. My problem was that foundation was melting into my pores and looking horrible. By the afternoon, it was almost better to have NO Makeup on than the terrible melty foundation I had going on. Enter Ready, Set Gorgeous. This product is AMAZING for oily skin. It is matte, long lasting, and doesn't sink into my pores. I find that I get the best application by using a flat top kabuki brush (I like the flat top face brush from ELF) And I use a stippling motion to apply it to my nose and cheeks, where my large pores are most apparent. I then use a lighter hand on the rest of my face. I then use concealer (I like Hard Candy Glamoflage) and set with a powder (I like Rimmels' Stay Matte powder) I really like the thin consistency of this - doesn't feel heavy at all. It dries relatively quickly so I work quickly so it dries down where I want it. It's a medium coverage foundation. I think this would be best for normal, combo and oily skin. Because it is such a matte finish, I find that I need to use a bronzer/highlight to add some dimension back to my face. I've been using a shimmer-brick style bronzer from Maybelline (I think) And it adds just the right amount of luminescence to keep my skin from looking flat and lifeless. Love this product! The price is so affordable (About $7) and the packaging, while not fancy, gets the job done! Love it!
Ajla M.
Tolleson, AZ
I have tried so many foundations from high end to drug store and nothing worked for me to the point I was just going to settle with a decent product until influenster sent me this cover girl foundation. my first thought was cover girl? never thought to even try them for foundation but boy was I glad that I gave it a try because I found my it foundation. my skin is very oily with dry spots so when trying foundations, the product would only help one issue and make the other worse but with cover girls ready set gorgeous it controls the oil without drying my skin further. it also last all day with only one touch up with a oil blotter, but like I mentioned my skin is very oily so for me once a day is amazing. I also love that it is affordable at under ten dollars and surprisingly for how small it looks it lasts me about a month and a half up to two months. over all this is my to go foundation all year around and would strongly suggest you go and give it a try yourself.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
I like this foundation. It does not have long wearing power and it breaks my face out which is why I had to stop using it but it does look nice when you first apply it. Also, the color does not match my skin because I am super pale and drugstore foundations never have my match.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent foundation but a little thick for my taste. I do like many covergirl foundation but not this one. It cakes up in the lines around my eyes.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been more into make up and I decided to pick up a foundation, I looked into a bunch and settled into this one because it sounded amazing and it was cheaper so if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be so much of a big deal. I love this stuff so much, I got mine in the shade 105 which is the perfect shade for me and the feel of this stuff is amazing, it doesn't feel like theres anything on my face. This foundation also has so much lasting power with or without a primer. It isn't the highest coverage but I don't need that, however this does leave my skin looking perfect and airbrushed. I can completely see myself buying this again and again.
Stacy C.
Senath, MO
This foundation, to me, is beyond amazing!! I have tried many other foundations and they were either too thick or just not thick enough. This foundations is perfect, it is not too thick nor too thin. The coverage is good and it last almost all day for me. I get so many compliments when I wear it and my coworkers always ask me what kind of foundation I wear. So that is a big PLUS. FIVE STARS for this product!!!!!! I hope if you have not used this foundation that you try it because, it's the best yet! I will for sure and go buy more when I run out!!
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail foundation. I'm super picky when it comes to foundations, but I decided to try this on a whim one day and I haven't looked back! Keeps my oily skin matte, but with a dewy, natural looking glow. It's magic. One application evens out my skin tone, covers up flaws, and keeps my skin from becoming too oily. I set it with a light cover of powder and it lasts all day. Super affordable and good range of colors. Feels super light on the skin and doesn't look caked on, even on certain occasions when I had to use 2 applications.
Ella V.
Review for: Buff Beige 115
This foundation is very inexpensive, easy to apply it is great for a everyday make up, it last for a fair amount of time, the coverage is medium and it is buildable, the colour selection is great. I would definitely recommend this foundation if your looking for a natural (medium) coverage.
Brenda S.
Kent , WA
Review for: Tawny 315
This foundation was okay. I liked that it had really good coverage and affordable but it was so hard to find my shade. I had to buy 2 colors to make a good match and I always try to avoid getting foundations where I have to buy more than one shade. My skin also broke out from using this foundation.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Liquid Makeup Foundation, Soft Honey 220-1 fl oz (30 ml)
I LOVE this foundation! I got it from Walmart after a friend recommended it to me and now I recommend it to all my friends. I have oily skin and so far this foundation hasn't made it oilier, dried it out or made me break out. It gives me a nice matte finish and it blends really well. I use powder contouring and mineral finishing powder on top and it looks flawless, without looking caked on.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?