BY COVERGIRL #85 in Liquid Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
  • is this for oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make anyone else ridiculously oily and greasy?2 Answers
Mariah R.
Ironton, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
I love this foundation, I got mine at Walmart, it has full coverage & it’s easy to apply , covergirl is such great makeup brand❤️
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
This foundation is just simply gorgeous! I love it! It only takes one application a day and you are set! It is super lightweight and doesn’t weigh your face down or look caked. I love it! Would definitely purchase again!
Gabriela P.
Review for: Golden Tan 305
This is by far the best foundation match I have encountered. I loved how flawless my makeup looked and it lasted ALL day!!! Yes girls and my face never looked sweaty or shiny. It was affordable and great product. Problem is I can no longer find it any where in my local stores. So now I’m back at 0 in finding a foundation that matched like this one.
kristen b.
I love this liquid foundation. My color is 105 and it fits my skin color so good. It's not heavy or greasy and it leaves my skin soft
veronica r.
ottawa
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
Amazing coverage, last all day. Keeps my face matte but not dry looking. Very affordable and have great colour options. Good for oily and dry skin since I have combination skin. Will be repurchasing for sure.
sarah m.
Clearlake
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a good to when I don't want full coverage it does a very good job and its at a mommy budget which I love.
Tara C.
Boise, ID
Review for: Creamy Natural 110
This foundation is awesome! I purchased it at Walgreens. It goes on so smooth with full coverage and lasts all day long. The color matched my skin tone perfectly. I would totally recommend this to anyone! Great product!
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Tawny 315
I use this foundation day to day. The shade matches my skin so perfectly. It does not make my skin darker which is truly amazing while still providing the coverage that i need. I get tons of compliments when i use this product so i will recommend this product to others.
Melanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best foundation I've used. I don't buy expensive makeup, so this is the best on a budget foundation I've found. It can be found at drugstores, retail stores, and online.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta base de covergirl es una de las mejores Hello gorgeous es uno de los mejores me encanta la recomiendo 100% Me fascina
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?