BY COVERGIRL

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• is this for oily skin ?2 Answers
  • la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
Catherine C.
stafford
This has been my go-to foundation for several years now. It has the perfect natural finish and blends into the skin so naturally. I also love the packaging so much because it makes it so easy to travel with rather than a heavy glass bottle. Loveeee this
Aubree S.
Clarksville
I like this product quite a bit but I really have to use a hydrating primer with it or it leaves my skin quite dry and flakey which not my goal when applying makeup. However, the color is really nice and this product is pretty full coverage which is expected.
Kiara J.
Loa
This is definetly top 3 of my favorite base for my face. I love the fact that it completely hides all of my blemishes and makes me have a clear, smooth face.
Mallory L.
Birch Tree, MO
Amazing product, very full coverage. Would honestly rate this higher than most luxury brands.
Liz D.
This product is amazing it's like a foundation and BB cream hybrid! Not thick perfect consistency. I have combination skin so it worked perfectly. Very easy to apply. Pros..it's an amazing product. Cons...wish there was more product. I am definitely going to recommend this to others.
Maria I.
I love this foundation. It's oil free, medium coverage, light weight and good price. I have gotten this foundation at Walgreens for less than 5$
Liz M.
Winnipeg
For some reason, I only purchased once but used up the whole tube. This has a dewy finish on my skin, very lightweight coverage. I have a combination skin type and it works very well for me. I definitely recommend this to others.
Charissa W.
Was a perfect match for me, didn't even look as though I was wearing any makeup,however I do have oily skin and after a few hours it began to push through
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This foundation is amazing! I found it at Walmart on clearance for $4.50 and I decided to try it. The shade I bought is a little to dark for me so I add a B.B. cream to lighten it up and I love the combo. It doesn’t separate on my skin and it lasts a long time.
carey c.
Spanaway, WA
This is my favorite everyday foundation I use a buffing brush and it covers beautifully
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?

Walmart