BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
  • is this for oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make anyone else ridiculously oily and greasy?2 Answers
Gabriela P.
Review for: Golden Tan 305
This is by far the best foundation match I have encountered. I loved how flawless my makeup looked and it lasted ALL day!!! Yes girls and my face never looked sweaty or shiny. It was affordable and great product. Problem is I can no longer find it any where in my local stores. So now I’m back at 0 in finding a foundation that matched like this one.
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
I love the finish of this foundation, it is very luminous so it's great for dry-skinned girls and it have light-medium coverage. My issue is that the shade range isn't amazing. I had the lightest shade and it was too orange for me so for that reason I will not repurchase unless the shade range is expanded. If you can find your shade and you have dry skin, then this is definitely worth trying.
Kristin A.
Review for: Classic Ivory 105
I have been using this same foundation for a few years. I have oily skin, and at first it was working great. When I first apply it looks awesome I love how I look. After the day goes by maybe between 3 already I’m blotting my face on my cheeks and forehead. I do have a really oily face though, but after a quick bathroom break to clean up I’m fine. It does make my face have a greasy/oily feeling even after I freshen up. Over all it has great coverage no doubt. Affordable, but I can only find at Walmart.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Tawny 315
I use this foundation day to day. The shade matches my skin so perfectly. It does not make my skin darker which is truly amazing while still providing the coverage that i need. I get tons of compliments when i use this product so i will recommend this product to others.
Zemirah S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Tawny 315
I’ve been using this product for about two weeks now and I absolutely love it. My shade is 315 . At first I thought it was a little light but it does oxidize. I usually go for a medium natural coverage foundation ,and this is exactly that! This might just be my favorite drugstore foundation ever!
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Soft Sable 320
Such a great foundation at a super affordable price! I use a darker shade to mix in with my other foundations when I fake tan and I'm happy to report it plays well with others. Even on it's own, it goes on smoothly and gives decent coverage. It's definitely buildable. As a working makeup artist, I like it so much that I keep a few shades of this in my kit to use on clients with many different skin types. I have yet to see it not perform well on any certain types.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Review for: Creamy Natural 110
I was scrolling on Walmart.com and came across this for .98 cents. I bought 6 of them. I am super happy with this makeup. and I got it for so cheap. I ended up giving my sister one, because it matched her skin tone perfectly. Would recommend this to others. And will buy again for sure. COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Natural Beige 205, Buff Beige 115, Warm Beige 215
I heard some good things about this product so I tried it but I wasn't impressed@ least not for me I have a few lil dark spots on my face & require full coverage & this to me didn't cover well @ all & it seemed to cake on in some places while running off or disappearing on others & I'm not even sure how that's possible but it happened if I didn't need full coverage it might be a ok product
Himara K.
Review for: Classic Tan 310
I love this foundation. Great color match. Easy to blend. It combats my oily T zone well. I love this foundation. It isn't heavy but still has medium-full coverage. My only con is that it is not super long lasting. Definitely lasts 4-5 hours but then starts to fade away. Does not set into lines and really leaves an airbrush finish. Definitely my favorite drugstore foundation!!
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Creamy Natural 110
I love this foundation! I'm usually not that big of a fan of Covergirl products but this one is great. I have oily/combination skin and this keeps my face matte for the majority of the day. It has great coverage which is something I always look for in a foundation. The only downside is that it does oxidize so make sure to get a color that is a little lighter than your usual.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?