nia j.
adelaide, south australia

Is this worth the money you pay?

Anita S.
definately
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
1 year, 4 months ago
I say definitely worth every penny and then some...I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage in my opinion iis amazing, I have red patches on my cheeks and it completely covers it and doesn't look at all cakey. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Very much so, I use this on myself and clients and someone always thinks I used a high end foundation on them. You can not beat it for 6 bucks. very underrated product.
ray r.
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, for $7 it really compares to high end makeup.
Hana C.
Hana C.
Calgary
1 year, 9 months ago
I love this foundation! So I totally think it's worth the try at least
Heloisa A.