Silvia H.

How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?

Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
2 years, 2 months ago
I have used this on many skin types. My own, which is very dry, my friend's which is oily, and my sister's which is combination. On each person not only has it looked flawless, but it has also lasted incredibly long and felt incredibly comfortable! I would highly recommend this foundation for ANYONE!
April C.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years ago
The coverage is medium but it's build-able and I have combination skin and it worked so good on my skin! Kept me mostly matte all day ( set it with any powder ) except my nose but it was less oilier than usual there
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
3 years ago
The coverage is great! I usually apply two thin layers and it completely covers my redness and slight discoloration. This is great for combination skin.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
3 years, 2 months ago
I have combination skin and I love it. It leaves a flawless well covered look
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
3 years, 4 months ago
It has been working great for me! And with a primer it is amazing
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
3 years, 4 months ago
It's great! Just remember to powder up afterwards for more long-lasting effects. Coverage is amazing as well. Super easy to blend and not cakey at all(:
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
It's amazing! I have combo skin and I love the coverage.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
3 years, 5 months ago
It's amazing with all types of skin! It helps if I use primer before applying it and it's full coverage . I love this . And it's a great price . Hope this helps.