Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this foundation for about over a year in a half. I'm currently on my second bottle. I think this foundation is great. It's very lightweight and it gives you a more of a natural finish. It defiantly helps to keep my skin matte and it helps to cover up my slight redness I get from my acne. I like how it doesn't look cakey at all on. But my only con is it's not long lasting at all. At the end of the day you defiantly can tell that the product is no longer there on your face. But I do love how it's inexpensive and it's easily accessible since it's sold at most drugstores. The packing is great cause it a squeeze tub but then again if you accidentally squeeze too much product out, you can't save the product and put it back in. So overall I would recommend this foundation if you want just a weightless and light coverage foundation. If you like long lasting foundation this isn't a foundation for you.