BY COVERGIRL #79 in Liquid Foundation

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
  • is this for oily skin ?1 Answers
  • Does this foundation make anyone else ridiculously oily and greasy?2 Answers
Shanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll be 43 in a week and just started wearing makeup in the last couple years. Mainly because I was jaded from growing up with little to no options for my deep dark skin tone. When youtube blew up with makeup gurus my complexion I decided to take a chance. They were ALL misses, except for Revlon Colorstay in Mahogany which in hindsight was a shade too dark for me. I even tried Mac, which was way too orange! After a lot of trial and error, I found out that I have a neutral undertone, and that is why most foundations never looked "right" on me. They were either too warm (Mac) or too cool (Revlon).

I had pretty much given up finding foundation right before summer started, mainly because I have oily skin that pretty much melted anything applied to my face. That's until I stumbled on a young lady who had the exact neutral skintone and dark complexion as me. She started a series simply called, "The Foundation Hunt", where she would try any and all foundations. In the 3rd video she took a break from high end offerings and tried this Covergirl Ready, Set GORGEOUS! foundation, she applied, I noticed it was the first time a foundation literally disappeared into your skin. Like, she applied then you couldn't find where the foundation started or ended unless you rewound the video! I was amazed, and needless to say so was she.

I immediately checked my local drugstore and of course they didn't carry deeper shades of most brands, even tho this was a predominantly black Brooklyn neighborhood. So I had to order online.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this foundation when I'm tan better than when I'm pale because the lighter shades 110 and 115 oxidize on my skin and look too pink. I wear 210 medium beige when tan, and really like this shade because it matches my skin nicely and has light-medium coverage. I'd prefer it if it had more coverage, but for the price of around $6, you can't beat it! I have normal to dry skin and do prefer to mix in a primer or liquid illuminator with the foundation to lessen the powdery feel on my face. The foundation does set to a powdery feeling finish which would be great for combo to oily skin, but for someone more normal-dry like me, mixing a hydrating product into it leaves my face feeling less tight/dry. If i layer a primer and then the foundation on top I still get the powdery feel, so mixing them together is awesome for my skin. It's one of the better foundation at the drugstore and I have repurchased 3 times.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this foundation for about over a year in a half. I'm currently on my second bottle. I think this foundation is great. It's very lightweight and it gives you a more of a natural finish. It defiantly helps to keep my skin matte and it helps to cover up my slight redness I get from my acne. I like how it doesn't look cakey at all on. But my only con is it's not long lasting at all. At the end of the day you defiantly can tell that the product is no longer there on your face. But I do love how it's inexpensive and it's easily accessible since it's sold at most drugstores. The packing is great cause it a squeeze tub but then again if you accidentally squeeze too much product out, you can't save the product and put it back in. So overall I would recommend this foundation if you want just a weightless and light coverage foundation. If you like long lasting foundation this isn't a foundation for you.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this foundation for awhile and didn't realize how amazing it is! I was so hung up for a while on name brand foundations that when I finally got one I swore by it, but now seeing as though we are rolling into the summer months I wanted something a bit more light weight, this was PERFECT. The coverage is great and is easily build able depending on what your needs are. It is very lightweight and even in coverage. It does help keep most of my oiliness at bay, but for safe measure I use a powder as well. I now swear by this foundation and I'm looking to buy at least 6 more just in case they are discontinued. Lol. It is very inexpensive and worth every bit of money. Give it a try. You won't regret it. Here's some pictures of times I wore the foundation. My shade is #320 Soft Sable.
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Review for: Creamy Natural
The first time I tried this product it did not work well with me. After a couple hours it was blotchy and I never found myself reaching for it again. I decided to try it again when it started to heat up outside because people were claiming it is waterproof and that turned out to be a complete lie. It transfers so badly and melts off with any moisture applied to it. Side note: I am usually in the fairest shade in the line of makeup products and this foundation shade is the lightest that I could find and it is still way too dark, aka not a good shade selection for lighter skin tones like most drugstore brands. I found this at my local CVS for $8.49 and I would say they had about 8-10 shades.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
In my search for a drugstore foundation, I came across this. I needed a foundation that I could wear everyday. I'm surprised how easy this is to apply and the natural coverage it gives. I have a few noticeable dark spots and it covers them well. I would recommend this for anyone who needs something quick and effective for on the go use or someone who just wants to get a big bang for their buck. The only thing I did not like was that it made my face oily and I already have combination skin. My skin starts to feel sticky at the middle of the day. but I would purchase this again and probably the powder that goes along with this to get better coverage and oil control.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I really like this product. It has a great consistency and the coverage is great. The only problem I have is that the lightest shade (105) is too dark for me. I wish there was a lighter shade. I think the shade 105 will work for me in the summer so I will be keeping it for when I get a bit of color on my skin, but during the winter months, it is too dark. Please come out with more colors! Other than that, it is a GREAT foundation. I love the squeeze tube, it makes it easy to get every last drop of foundation out and get my money's worth. And the price is FANTASTIC! $6 for the same amount as most foundations in the drugstore! Bargain!
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best inexpensive foundation I have ever tried! I am a big fan of Covergirl in general, but this product is my new favorite. It is cheap, but for the price, it really is a quality foundation. It covers blemishes, moisturizes skin, and blends to match your skin tone. It never looks streaky and lasts throughout the day. I have somewhat oily skin that breaks out easily, but this foundation is oil free and has never caused me to break out. You don't need to use a lot to cover your whole face, so the small bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone searching for a cheaper foundation option!
Taylor B.
Ward, AR
HOLY GRAIL product! I haven't bought any other foundation since I received this one to try in a VoxBox like two years ago! I'm not opposed to trying new foundation, but I just LOVE how this stuff looks on my skin. It blends in so effortlessly and has great coverage and a beautiful semi-matte finish on my skin. I use a pore filling primer first and set the foundation lightly with the Rimmel Staye Matte pressed powder in Transparen't and it stays all day long, even through sweat! I ALWAYS get questions about what foundation I have on when I wear this stuff. And it's only like 6 or 7 bucks at Walmart! Definitely recommend!!
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
I literally love this foundation. I had been using an expensive foundation from Sephora for a while, and it was not doing the trick plus I was running out, so I picked this one up at Walmart after seeing a youtuber rave about it. It takes a little bit of work to build, but it never looks like a cake mess on your face. I do not know how it applies with a brush, I've only tried it with my BB or BB dupes. It doesn't streak like the one I was using and doesn't make my pores go HELLO! it oxidizes a little bit, I think, don't quote me on that because I also got a shade that was just slightly off my skin tone on accident.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?