BY COVERGIRL

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! This liquid foundation's oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections. The result is a flawless, natural look that lasts all day.

The built-in powder system fights against shine, pulling oil and sweat AWAY from your face instead of trapping them under your foundation. Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• is this for oily skin ?2 Answers
  • la mejor base de todas con una exelente covertura.1 Answers
Leena C.
Wasn't the best foundation I have ever tried, but it worked for the time being. I needed to get some foundation when I accidentally left mine at home, I heard great reviews on this so, I decided to get it. The formula isn't too heavy but isn't very light either. It was kind of oily and patchy. I couldn't build on it either because the more I put on, the more greasy it felt.

It lasted for about two to three hours before I noticed that it was starting to come off. By the end of the day, it felt horrible on my skin and it looked horrible too. There were spots where some of the foundation was gone, and then other spots where there was foundation left but it was very shiny. When I took off the makeup, my skin had broke out and looked worse than it did before. I definitely will not be using this again.
Leighanna M.
good drugstore foundation. doesnt last very long but a decent coverage not oily. when you scraping at the end to get it out you can cut it open with scissors to go the extra mile easy to apply used back before i ever used brushes or beauty blenders to put on my foundation so that could be why i think it doesnt last long i notice my face makeup tends to last longer since ive used brushes and beauty blenders on my face and i breakout a lot less from my fingers not touching my skin.
Kim O.
This is a nice foundation, but nothing I would say is amazing or stands out to me. I have normal/oily skin in the warmer months. This did not look cakey or make my skin oily. I did set it with a setting powder after applying. I can note that it settled a bit in my fine lines and forehead wrinkles from when I furrow my brows from squinting. Overall, it looked good for a drugstore foundation and I'll continue to use up what I have, but I would not repurchase it.
Summer M.
Lewisburg
This is probable my second favorite drug store foundation, right behind COVERGIRL Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, but their from the same brand so does it really mater. The only difference in the two products is the texture and application. This is a liquid, while the other is a cream. Application depends on your preference, brush or sponge. I would recommend this product. It is about medium coverage and is affordable.
Candace C.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my go to drugstore foundation. I love that it is a perfect match for me and it has great coverage. It’s super easy to apply and it does not look cakey. It is really affordable, so definitely give this product a chance and you won’t regret it. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that sometimes my skin gets dry from it but only in one area. This doesn’t happen when I use other foundations
Katie M.
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. I can use this in the summer, spring, fall and winter because they have shades to match every season for me. I can wear it as light as I want or later it on for a full face makeup look. I love the packaging and you can go wrong with anything covergirl 💕COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
Amanda N.
Syracuse
This foundation is great on my skin.  I think it is one of my top holy grail foundations.  It always leaves my skin looking amazing! I have combination skin I would say and never leaves my skin looking oily or dry.  It looks airbrushed on my skin I loved the medium coverage I can get from this product. I literally bought 5 when my store clearance them out of there limited shelf space.  I love foundation that comes in this kind of packaging because I find it easier to keep clean and travel with. Give it a try and I always suggest finding it on sale of purchasing with a coupon because they are out there and who doesn't want to save money!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This was my go-to summer foundation this summer. It was light weight enough that I didn't feel gross wearing it in the hot weather, but still offered enough coverage. I also used the lightest shade and still found it a bit dark for my skin tone, so it will definitely stay as a summer foundation unless I mix it.
Shasha S.
Kierra D.
Seneca
I used this product as a foundation throughout my high school career! Was great for me, held up through football games as a cheerleader, great for an everyday look or being fancy. Color matched perfectly with my skin.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Is this worth the money you pay?
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
Does this foundation feel cakey when it's on?
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Do find this gives great full coverage?
Daniela A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this foundation cover acne well?
Silvia H.
How good is it with combination type skin??? And how's the coverage?

Walmart