BY COVERGIRL #53 in Concealer

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! The oil-free concealer helps cover up imperfections and dark circles instantly. The lightweight formula blends easily for all day coverage.

Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
  • "this concealer doesn't conceal or cover much but it does a good job at lightening my under eye" in 103 reviews
  • "i really like the covergirl concealer. it is very smooth to apply. it did cover my dark circles which was very nice, so it is amazingly pigmented. it is very cheap and affordable. i would definitely recommend to at least try this product." in 96 reviews
  • "this is a very watery concealer, so if you're looking for something really lightweight this would be a good option. but because it's so watery, it doesn't have great coverage. the way i found that works the best for me is to apply (a lot) under my eyes and then let it sit for a while. this helps the concealer build up coverage and sink into your skin before you blend it away. if you don't want to use it for concealing, it works really well for highlighting." in 35 reviews
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
This was one of my fave concealers a few years ago, and then I tried other bestsellers (like Maybelline Age Rewind and tarte shape tape). After running out of my shape tape, I decided to throw it back to my high school days and repurchase this Covergirl concealer. As soon as I swiped the wand under my eyes, it was smooth sailing from there. It's nice and creamy, which makes it so easy to blend with my beautyblender and even my fingertips. Whatever way you choose to blend, it will always have a beautiful, brightening, lightweight finish. Another technique I recently tried (and will be doing a lot now!) is putting a few dots of it in the center of my forehead, down the bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, and center of my chin. If you want some extra glowiness, I reccommend first applying some strobe cream (I use MAC's pinklite strobe cream) to these areas and then doing the concealer dots.   Now that I think of it, I wish I had this during finals week...probably would've given life to my sleep-deprived face! I definitely reccommend this concealer, it's affordable and amazing :)
millie m.
United States
Review for: Light (115/120) more...
I always go back to this concealer. It's not full coverage but it does a good job of covering my redness and brightening my undereye circles. the reason I keep going back to this product is bc it never creases and I love that. I don't have to set this product which is great bc I have dry skin and avoid powders. it's a thinner and more light to light medium coverage but it's enough for my needs. i also like the smell of it. it has a faint pleasant smell that I can't pin point but it smells nice. the applicator is the right size and not overly large and fits great under my eyes.
this is also great for spot concealing red spots or blemishes. it's light weight and not greasy and that's why I love this so much.
the price is great and you can find this in just about any drug store. it's also buildable without getting too cakey. and great for those spots you want to highlight.
will always re purchase this unless I find a better concealer that doesn't crease or require setting with powder!
Garra Q.
Review for: Light/Medium (205/210) more...
This is an alright concealer. It’s not super super full coverage, but it gets the job done; it does seem to oxidize quite a bit in certain areas (around my eyebrows, at my jaw) and pull more orange as it dries down at least in my experience. The shade range is pretty lackluster but if you can find a shade that works for you, it’s worth a try. On lazy days I just throw on some moisturizer and primer, dot this concealer over any zits I have and then top everything with some pressed powder foundation, and it does the trick.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Light (115/120) more...
This concealer is merely "okay". I definitely wouldn't purchase again, but I will use up the rest of it. I have the lightest shade, "fair", which matches my skin tone pretty well. I can wear it over foundation or by itself, and it doesn't look to orange or dark on me. The one issue I have with it is that the coverage is horrible. It barely covers my mild acne, and doesn't really lighten under my eyes very much. If it had better coverage, it would be a great concealer, as it blends nicely, and doesn't cling to my dry skin. It also creases under the eye a bit, but that could probably be avoided with a good primer and setting powder. I really love the foundation in this line so I was hopeful about the concealer, but I won't be repurchasing. If you're looking for a good, cheap concealer, do yourself a favor and get the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. That stuff is amazing.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
Not enough coverage shade light is not light enough and there needs to be more shade options! With so many skin tones and undertones we need more colors! I like full coverage concealer most of the time and I don't mind trying different things out. I tried this and I couldn't even find a shade that was right for me so I was not able to do a wear test it was much to dark and made me look like a racoon I'd love to try this out again if I could get something lighter then fair!
Molly H.
Leander
Omg I could go on and on about this concealer if I could. I started using this concealer all the way back in seventh grade when I first started wearing makeup. After I used it all, I forgot all about it. I finally rebought it and remembered how good it was! Like shape tape, but a little less thick and full coverage.
Becky S.
Review for: Light (115/120), Other more...
I've used a similar #COVERGIRL concealer before but am new to the "Ready, Set Gorgeous" line.
It is easily affordable and came in at least 8 different shades where I purchased mine. I bought it in a lighter thn usual shade in the event the coverage was too minimal for my under eye area (why I was buying) then I could use it as a highlighter when half contouring.
The formula is pretty light on coverage BUT it is buildable without being "cakey". I like the doe foot applicator and found it easy to apply, blend and smooth.
I will say that after working 3 24hr shifts I need something a bit more heavy duty in order not to look as tired as I actually am so I did use other products in addition to this for directly under my eyes.
However this was suitable on it's own as an eye and lip primer as well as a highlight on the bridge of my nose and cheeks.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Medium (215/220), Fair (105/110) more...
Honestly this is the best affordable concealer I have. I bought this a little over a year ago because I couldn't afford shape tape at the time. I start with this under foundation by using the medium (darker shade) shade on the top and center of my undereye bags and the light shade (fair) on the bottom of my bags. That technique helps camouflage the droopiness and gives an even younger effect rather than just one color of concealer under the eyes. It has amazing coverage and allows me to use this technique. It's also affordable enough to get two and feel comfortable with it. I also use it for highlighting to change the focus of my features. I LOVE this concealer. If you're in the market for an affordable concealer , I highly recommend this concealer.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
I really like this concealer!  I prefer my concealers to not be super thick and full coverage because I don't wear foundation, and don't want a lot of heaviness under my eyes.  The formula is thin, but it blends out nicely and easily layers.  There is also a lot of product in the tube compared to other concealers I tried, and I really like the applicator.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Review for: Fair (105/110) more...
I’ve bought this product for years now. I like it but it’s definitely not a full coverage one. You can apply a lot of this and you still have dark circles. Very easy to apply and blends out well but that it. This product is good for like a day that you are going to the gym or having a couple friends over. COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
Noushin T.
How well does this concealer provide coverage?
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has this been discontinued? I'm having a hard time finding it in store lately. Seems as if it may have been replaced with something else?
tori g.
ive seen multiple reviews and i really want to know how the coverage is on this product someone help???
Iness B.
Does this concealer hides dark circles and big blemishes? If not, any recommadation from the drugstore? thanks
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this concealer for coverage?