6 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #49 in Concealer

Get insta-gorgeous with Ready Set Gorgeous! The oil-free concealer helps cover up imperfections and dark circles instantly. The lightweight formula blends easily for all day coverage.

Pair with the entire instaGLAM collection for a glam look on the go.

• Has this been discontinued? I'm having a hard time finding it in st...9 Answers
  • I have some issues with acne but I have blemishes on my face that I...4 Answers
  • I just bought this concealer, but i wanna know if it's any good aro...3 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Light (115/120)
I think this product is good, but I would not repurchase it. Why? I have bags under my eyes (huge ones, blue and black). This product does a good job of concealing them - to an extent. It is not a long wearing product, which is why I will not repurchase it. It also does not blend well and I feel like it sits on the top of my skin. It is inexpensive and you get a lot for your money. The product is a "dough foot" applicator and is very creamy. Overall, I need to apply a second coat mid-day, and that is so frustrating! There are products out there that do not need to be applied. This is a great product for covering pimples and minor scars. I would recommend it to anyone needing "minimal" coverage. It would be great for fair skin too.

My skin type: Oily and acne prone; I have fair skins that tans easily. I need a moisturizer with a SPF and I apply one coat of moisturizer and then one coat of primer before this product. I usually blend with my pinky finger (gently) under my eyes.
Liseth M.
Liseth M.
Review for: Light (115/120)
To my taste, It's nothing great, but since it is so affordable, we can say it's ok. I can't cover completely my dark circles, which are blue/black, but it covers them a bit, and I keep a natural look, that's talking about the tone. Due to a hormonal issue I now have oily skin, but that area of my skin is kind of dried, and here's what I deffinitely do not like of this concealer, it does not matter how much I blend it, it makes my skin look even drier, nothing natural, as if I would wearing so much makeup that my skin can hold it. I won't buy it again for me. I have used it for other people who do not need to conceal a lot of things and looks good. But for those who need to hide little stains and blemishes, without spending so much, it's a good option.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Wingdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fair skin, so its hard to find a color that will work for me because every color is to dark for me. I use the color fair and it covers great and the color is perfect! I'm also combination skin so I always set my concealer with a powder and it stays on all day. The formula is very light weight and would say its a medium to full coverage, with one swipe it is medium if you need a little extra coverage use a second coat. The applicator makes it alitte difficult because you can only really use on side of it so you have to dip into the bottle once or twice depending on how many coats you would be using. It doesn't cling to dry patches on the face either which is great, it doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles either.
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Matthews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer was a definite miss for me. I prefer a thicker formula and a heavier coverage when it comes to concealer and this formula was very thin and when blended out practically disappeared. The applicator also didn't seem to benefit me. I believe it is called doe-foot and this type of applicator paired with the formula made applying concealer quite a task. The shade range isn't the best either. I don't recall the price but it most likely didn't exceed most drugstore concealers, which is about the only positive thing I can say about this product. I wasn't at all pleased with it and I can only recommend it to those who are somewhat new to makeup and looking to experiment with products.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this concealer. It is lightweight, doesn't crease, and works perfectly for an under eye highlight. It's on the sheer side, which is good for me, but it is buildable as well. It also lasts a RIDICULOUSLY long time. I bought my second tube of this back in 2011 (when the cap was blue) and just ran out today 😳 I know that's way longer than you should keep makeup around, but it never broke me out, got a weird smell, or changed in formula. I use this nearly every day.

I like this better than the Maybelline fit me concealer (which I also use, on occasion, but it tends to burn my under eye area) I alternate this with my Maybelline age rewind concealer.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Light (115/120)
I bought this instead of my usual concealer because the store was constantly out of my regular. At first I liked it. Light coverage concealer and it didn't settle deep into my pores. So it was probably a 4 out of 5 at first. Then about 3 months after I purchased it I noticed that it separated. There was a layer of clear watery stuff on top and thick on the bottom. For a while I could just roll it in my hands and it'd remix, then it wouldn't even remix. I ended up throwing away the bottle and it was only half empty. Really disappointed to waste so much.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Hastings, FL
I love this product! I'm new to makeup so I don't really know that much about makeup but from what I do know so far I like this product. I'm pretty light skinned and it's covers pretty well for the price it is. I've used it under my eyes too and it really covers and it doesn't have to be blended out with foundation on me so that is nice. I like the feel of it it feels light on the skin and my skin doesn't get oily where I use it because I also have oily skin so I recommend it I think it's a good product for beginners like me.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Review for: Light (115/120)
I bought this concealer because of the name. I thought that it would be a full coverage concealer and since I only really use concealer to cover blemishes that is what I needed but, it has extremely light coverage. If you are looking for a natural look this is a good choice. I have an issue with the color choices, I am usually a light shade and these are SO light, I the third shade was still too light for me when I usually am comfortable with the second lightest shade or third during summer. So just beware of the color.
Anna W.
Anna W.
I did not like this concealer one bit. I was really excited to finally buy this and try it out, but I immediately didn't like it. The wand does not pick up a lot of product at all, making it necessary to dip it back in multiple times for one undereye application. It doesn't blend out well, and it is not very concealing at all!. I would not repurchase, in fact I'm going to return it, and I would not recommend it. I'm disappointed because I was really hoping this would be a good concealer
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fair (105/110)
After doing a lot of YouTube research I picked up this light concealer to help with highlighting. Yes, highlighting. I do not recommend this for dark circles coverage, that requires a different product. I use this on top of my powder to highlight certain areas around my eyes where it's naturally dark. It works wonders! I'm sure this would cover light blemishes but it doesn't work on my skin. If you're looking for a little something to brighten up your eye area this is the stuff!
Noushin T.
Noushin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this concealer provide coverage?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How heavy of a concealer is it? Long lasting on oily skin?
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this been discontinued? I'm having a hard time finding it in store lately. Seems as if it may have been replaced with something else?
Iness B.
Iness B.
Does this concealer hides dark circles and big blemishes? If not, any recommadation from the drugstore? thanks
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this concealer for coverage?