BY COVERGIRL

For natural, even coverage that lasts for hours. Lasting matte pressed powder resists fading, and controls oily shine. Available in 6 lasting shades. Won't clog pores. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. Hypoallergenic.

• I have been looking for a powder just like this! I am a bit hesit...2 Answers
  • Amazing product!! I bought when I was in desperate of powder to.c...1 Answers
  • Is this a great product for oily skin, and does it tend to flake ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
Review for: Other more...
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is ok I guess. I used it as a teen and I thought it was great back then. I got older and it just didn’t give the best coverage to hide my red, sun damaged skin any longer. I had to switch to a more expensive brand that does give better coverage!
Brittany G.
I use this after my liquid foundation for a perfect matte finish! I also use this to touch up my face during the day! The price is amazing and you can get this at almost any drugstore and Walmart. I recommend highly
Megan L.
McIntyre
Long lasting and definitely gives off a matte finish. I personally like having a matte finish rather than a dewey finish and this really gives me that look I’m going for. It’s cheap and lightweight as well.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I use to use this product back in highschool when i had much younger skin and i loved it then. But nowadays my skin needs a little more help looking younger and it does ok but i love other products.
Monica M.
Review for: Light Golden Q405 more...
When I first bought this I thought it should work good for a face powder for my natural look but turned out that it wasn’t even good coverage and it was so powdering I don’t like that.
Amanda P.
Lorain, OH
Love the way it looks on my skin tone. It applies easily without extra powder falling out. The clam is pretty durable, I keep it in a makeup bag and haven't broken one yet
Christine H.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Other more...
I don’t find myself reaching for this product because sometimes it tends to look oily after a couple of hours this would probably be great for very dry skin as it has no matifying effect!
Jazmine L.
Andalusia
Review for: Medium Deep Q425 more...
This is beyond my favorite powder foundation! Especially when I first started doing my makeup. I always used a too light liquid foundation but this powder is good for darkening up my face . I would recommended this for beginners with my skin complexion or darker!
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Nice color for my skin tone and blends well into my skin. Gives me great coverage and a little bit of shimmer. Lasts all day and helps to minimize my oily T-Zone areas.
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
This product is great the only downside I would say is that once buying the product in the store and then trying it on it appeared lighter than it looked in the compact. But with some warming up of the face it all worked out for the better.
BRANDY C.
Slidell, LA
I have been looking for a powder just like this! I am a bit hesitant on purchasing due to my curiosity. Is this product actually look good on? And are the colors comparable to our skin tones?
Monica D.
How is this as a foundation?
Macheala N.
Slippery Rock, PA
Is this a great product for oily skin, and does it tend to flake off?
Kira Y.
toronto
Amazing product!! I bought when I was in desperate of powder to.cover up a huge pimple I had. I was going out on date later that day and I wasn't going to be able to get home to get my regular make up. So I stop in at Shoppers Drug mart and bought this powder because it was on sale and it was the best decision I made! This product is amazing and matches my skin tone extremely well. Provides pretty great coverage for a drug store brand. And rhea smells good to!