BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Volume Mascara Very Black
  • "Definitely gives the volume of promises. Repeat user, easy to apply, not clumps." in 18 reviews
  • "I can only use Cover Girl for my eyes. This is an affordable product that lasts all day. I use it almost every day. Very black is the best. Long lasting, with an affordable price for everyday makeup " in 3 reviews
Jay 💖.
This was decent,it wasn't clumpy and I guess it gave alright volume. My main problem was that it dried out very quickly,even though I am a stickler for closing my makeup tightly. I'd give it a 4.3/10 because of that.
Brittany H.
Absolutely love this mascara! The volume it gives my eyelashes is great an the black is nice. I like the brush and how it applies. I don't have The greatest eyelashes so this is perfect for me. I definitely recommend trying it especially if you're looking for a new mascara
toshneke r.
Roanoke , VA
I believe I received this mascara in the covergirl queen collection I really like this mascara It covers the little bit of lashes that I have lol because mine are very short it looks great with my eye color which is dark brown I would recommend anyone to buy this mascara.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
This product is nice because it's affordable but the moment you open the mascara and use it and then try to reinsert the brush mascara goes everywhere. It's messy and the brush seems to big for the air tight tube. Pretty frustrating!
Renea L.
Love this product!!! It makes me feel like I have false lashes on! This was my first time using this product and I will continue to use it in the future. It was very well priced as well and I liked the packaging!! Well done!
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Dona W.
Freeport, IL
this is my absolutely favorite mascara to use! it isnt that cheap, but it is easy to apply and use and doesnt dry to fast so you can work with your eyelashes, and it seems to last forever! i have used this for the last 10+years. i would definitely recommend to others!
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
Only used it once so far. I like it for a mascara. I plan on using it some more. My lashes arent super small so i dont use much but i love how it looks not using so much.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
This mascara gives me eyelashes that make my eyes pop. It's so simple to use and remove it stays on all day long even the day after. I have dark brown eyes witch if the perfect combination. I most certainly recommend.
Gillian C.
Mesa, AZ
this mascara is amazing for the price!! i at one point used this everyday and swore by it!! i picked it up at my local drugstore, and was instantly impressed!! it could be a little less clumpy but other than that, i'd rebuy a million times