BY COVERGIRL

Effortlessly create striking eyeliner looks with lasting intensity. The waterproof eyeliner formula and smudger tip work together to give you intense-looking eyes that will get you noticed.

• How long does this usually last? 2 Answers
  • Anyone try this? I love this color!- it’s to die for!- I want it,...1 Answers
  • It is long wearing?1 Answers
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner
  • "Cover girl eye liners are always on point. You can't go wrong with them. I prefer the black but like this color also" in 83 reviews
  • "I've tried my share of eyeliners in my lifetime and this is by far my favorite one. Doesn't smudge and lasts all day. " in 38 reviews
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Midnight Q300 more...
Beautifully pigmented eyeliner, goes on smooth, with clean lines and looks great even throughout the day. Definitely not the easiest to remove at the end of the night but isn’t that all eyeliner? Excited to try this same eyeliner but in one of their more fun colors.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Cabernet more...
This is such a beautiful color, it is a spot on shade of a shimmery deep purple Cabernet. It glides on flawlessly and looks beautiful on both the top lid and bottom water line. I really appreciate that it came with the smudge tool on the opposite end, as well. The liner stays well, especially with a setting spray.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This eyeliner was so cool i had very happy with the application process it was easy to use super bold in color long lasting and didn't smudge easily everything I need in a eyeliner
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
I've put this in my water line quite a few times and my main complaint is that it always builds up in the outer and inner corners of my eyes. The color is very nice and smoothly applied to the waterline on the first swipe. There was no tugging or having to go over it a million times. Great price for the product I think.
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Review for: Gilt Q320 more...
These have become harder and harder to find in stores but I absolutely love using them. They add definition to my eyes and enhance my makeup routine. I love the Queen Collection.
Karina C.
chicago
Marcie R.
I LOVE this liner! It is my ultimate go to! The product is simple and easy to use and the color is so vibrant. The liner is soft but has great durability. The affordable price is also a bonus! Definitely recommend.
Stephenie K.
I use black onyx. I normally have to stock up on it because we run out in the store quite often. Overall, it smears a little in the corner by the end of the day, but it's the best product i've found so far. The price is reasonable and I will continue to use this product. I've found using E.L.F setting spray keeps it from running/smearing!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this goes on. I don’t have a lot of time for my make up routine and this goes on smoothly and stays all day. It’s a great value for a low price and you can find it in pretty much any store!
Laura T.
Review for: Midnight Q300 more...
Very bright is def. an all day wear that I can’t go wrong with! This is also a great price If you can’t get that expensive one you want! I definitely recommend this as an alternative
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Does this product come in other colors ?
Geneva A.
How smooth does it go on? Does it clump?
Christie T.
does this work good? how is the color?
Lily A.
Chicago , IL
Does this go on smoothly in one stroke? Or does it require you to go over for effect?
Blanca B.
How long does this usually last?