BY COVERGIRL

Effortlessly create striking eyeliner looks with lasting intensity. The waterproof eyeliner formula and smudger tip work together to give you intense-looking eyes that will get you noticed.

Marcie R.
I LOVE this liner! It is my ultimate go to! The product is simple and easy to use and the color is so vibrant. The liner is soft but has great durability. The affordable price is also a bonus! Definitely recommend.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Cabernet more...
This is such a beautiful color, it is a spot on shade of a shimmery deep purple Cabernet. It glides on flawlessly and looks beautiful on both the top lid and bottom water line. I really appreciate that it came with the smudge tool on the opposite end, as well. The liner stays well, especially with a setting spray.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love how easily this goes on. I don’t have a lot of time for my make up routine and this goes on smoothly and stays all day. It’s a great value for a low price and you can find it in pretty much any store!
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
I like the way it goes on smooth. It stays on and looks great I like black/noir stays dark and doesn't feel heavy either. Great product and will try others of this collection. Yes will buy more of this brand. #BloomBadge @Influenster
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
These eyeliners are very pigmented and vibrant. They are good even when used as a base/ transition color for eyeshadow. I feel as though they would look perfect on any skin tone. I'd definitely be repurchasing these again.
Jen C.
I love the fun colors in this collection! There's quite a variety for a drug-store beauty brand. It glides on easily, and quickly builds pigment for a bright liner look. They're at a great price for the colors!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: CoverGirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner, Truffle 1 ea more...
CoverGirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner, Truffle is a nice and easy to go on Eyeliner. I really enjoy having different types of Eyeliners for different occasions and this one works for when I need it. I use it for work events for "Night events" and it does its job. The price is right as well.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
When using this product correctly it works nicely. This is about the 5th time ive used it and i havent had to sharpen it yet. It goes on very smoothly. I wouldnt say it is waterproof but it stays on pretty well. Overall great product
Taffie B.
I don't use much makeup. Usually just a little eyeliner, powder foundation, eyeshadow, mascara & lip gloss. My favorite eyeliner is cover girl black. It does the job & lasts longer than some I have tried.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is a great collection of eye liners! I normally use black so the others have lasted a long time! They stay on good and the set is a great price! Very good buy, I would recommend this set to anyone!
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Does this product come in other colors ?
Geneva A.
How smooth does it go on? Does it clump?
Christie T.
does this work good? how is the color?
Lily A.
Chicago , IL
Does this go on smoothly in one stroke? Or does it require you to go over for effect?
Blanca B.
How long does this usually last?