COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick uploaded by Angela H.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick uploaded by Angela H.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For those who love the sound of glorious Fender clean tones and expressive modern highgain tones, the Super Sonic 60 amplifier provides incredible guitar sound for pro guitarists in any genre. Featurig 2 channels, the VINTAGE channel is based on two legendary Fender favorites, the virolux and the Bassman, and the BURN offers powerful overdrive from light blues to all out madness. Fender Super Sonic 60 Combo Features 2 Channel, 12 inch, 60 Watt Tube Combo Amplifier VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker Includes 3-Button Footswitch and Amplifier Cover The Super-Sonic 60 has been tweaked for increased bass response and fatter tone, and its heavily saturated tube overdrive and sustain can be fine tuned without masking the tonal character of YOUR guitar. Adorned with a classic look featuring ivory knobs and flowing Fender logo on each front panel, the Super Sonic is the Fender guitarist's dream come true.

• Is this color the only red they have for this lip product? 1 Answers
  • How well is the coverage?1 Answers
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I haven't used this lip color personally, but I have used many others and I will definitely recommend these. Please come in a very nice containers and packaging and I definitely will repeat using these!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
I like covergirl products as well as this lipstick in black current. it's a beautiful deep red with a slight brown undertone. I have fair skin so this color is timeless on me!
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
This is one of my favorite lipsticks! They have such a beautiful selection of colors. I have one that I wear everyday and then one I where when I go out. It lasts a long time, I like the way the lipstick smells and I get so many compliments on how vibrant the color is! Try it you won't be sorry!
Joules R.
Joules R.
San jacinto
 This is a really good affordable lipstick that you can get anywhere it's perfect for every day use or for special occasions it's pretty easy  to apply and I always let my friend borrow it so I highly recommend it to everyone I would definitely get this again even in a different color
Noel G.
Noel G.
Great lipstick!!! I am a dancer on a pro basketball team and I wear this lipstick to my games and it lasts me all day with no smudges and doesn’t fade! It lasts me all day and no smudgesI have 4 or 5 of them and they are amazing! They are amazing, but a little pricey. Definitely worth the value and definitely would buy again!!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this lipsticks this color this is good I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's easy to apply blend it's good you can use this color you can buy in the pharmacy it's not Spencer it's  I would like to buy again
Chamara H.
Chamara H.
Toledo, OH
Ok so with cover girl you can get variety of colors, which gives you a lot of choices. And that's a good thing because color like this one give you that bold look when you go out or something, I would tell anyone to get these lip sticks because the cute and pretty cheap
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Erie
The phrase, "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. The lipstick was cheap and looks fabulous when first applied, however, it does not last very long. After eating, all signs of the lipstick is gone. With that being said, this product still managed to meet my expectations considering the price.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Shady spring
This lipstick is so so so moisturizing. The color is so rich. My mom bought this for me and I have gone back to get more so many more times. I wear it everyday I would definitely recommend this lipstick.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite nude lipstick. I am ready for the minimal look of summer. This lipstick last a really long time. I can spice it up with different shades of lip gloss. I am going back to Walgreens to buy a couple more.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
How well is the coverage?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Modesto, CA
Is this color the only red they have for this lip product?