BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I haven't used this lip color personally, but I have used many others and I will definitely recommend these. Please come in a very nice containers and packaging and I definitely will repeat using these!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
Review for: Blackcurrant 690
I like covergirl products as well as this lipstick in black current. it's a beautiful deep red with a slight brown undertone. I have fair skin so this color is timeless on me!
Joules R.
Joules R.
San jacinto
Review for: CoverGirl Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick
 This is a really good affordable lipstick that you can get anywhere it's perfect for every day use or for special occasions it's pretty easy  to apply and I always let my friend borrow it so I highly recommend it to everyone I would definitely get this again even in a different color
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: CoverGirl Queen Collection Vibrant Hue Color Lipstick
I like this lipsticks this color this is good I like it I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's easy to apply blend it's good you can use this color you can buy in the pharmacy it's not Spencer it's  I would like to buy again
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Erie
Review for: Other
The phrase, "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. The lipstick was cheap and looks fabulous when first applied, however, it does not last very long. After eating, all signs of the lipstick is gone. With that being said, this product still managed to meet my expectations considering the price.
Henneszy A.
Henneszy A.
This lipstick is good. There are something is I dont like about it. It s a very easy apply on your lips and very creamy but everytime I use it my lip starts to peel.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Phoenix
This lipstick transfered a lot. I can say that is was moisturizing buy didn't stay on long. It was a great color.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wasn't a fan of these. I think it was more of a personal preference. The darker colours made me looked washed out and really pale. It was easy to apply just not my colour only used it once before and I might have to go back and have a look at the colour range.
Carolaine S.
Carolaine S.
Aracati
Eu sou fanática por batons, e principalmente vermelhos, vinhos, roxos e entre outros que super escuros, adoro batom, esse eu nunca usei, mas gostaria muito de testa um desses, super amei esse batom, quando há maquiagem, eu não penso em outra coisa 😍😍😍
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Halifax
Tried and true but I didn't love it. It was quite pricy for the qualityof the lrosuct and the packaging felt cheap. Not in love with the range of selection and I will not be repurchasing because of these reasons. Not a great product for the lrice