BY COVERGIRL

Finally! A lipstick that lasts all day and doesn’t dry out your lips. Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick has a waterproof formula that locks in color and moisture for an unrivalled, all day effect. With a lip color palette this stunning you’ll want to try all 10 luscious shades!

OVERVIEW

• Waterproof lipstick formula that locks in color
  • Leaves lips moisturized all day
  • Comes in 10 long lasting shades

Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Review for: Queen Collection
I usually do not use much of covergirl but when I got this lipstick I saw he color and it is usually the family I wear. This is now my main go to lipstick. It doesn't stain, goes on smooth, last longer when wearing than I expected. Proud of this collection Queen- I use more from this collection all together. Great job covergirl.
Adrianne B.
Adrianne B.
Just got this in my voxbox! I love the color, it's a very pretty color! I like that the lipstick is circular it's very easy to put on. The color is kind of transparent. The lipstick isn't a thick lipstick it's pretty light like lip gloss. I like it ,but you have to apply a lot on.
Jasper S.
Jasper S.
I absolutely love the color and pigment of this lipstick! It applies nicely & keeps my lips feeling moisturized. It adds an edgy/sexy look to whatever outfit I'm wearing and compared to other products it's definitely close competition!! Love, love, love!
Sherrell W.
Sherrell W.
Dallas, TX
I love how the lipstick is very pigmented and how it moisturizers your lips and its long lasting wear. It is very inexpensive and you could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. If I ever ran I would buy this product again.
Marina S.
Marina S.
I absolutely fell in love with this lipstick when I received! Love the purple/wine shade and how it slides and keeps my lips moisturzed! Just have to apply it with a good lip pencil!
Zy G.
Zy G.
This color is lovely! The smell of the lipstick and moisturizing formula makes the experience of using it divine. This color is fit for all skin tones and a must have.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Hyattsville, MD
😍😍😍😍😍 I am soooooooo in love!! Wore it out and received endless compliments, my lips are STILL soft before and after using it and can we say PERFECT shade!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
I just got this product in the mail..and I must say it applies smooth..and it looks very pretty ..the only thing I wish it were a tint.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA
I like this lipcolor! It's creamy and light. It's thin so I have to put a few coats on. Its. mixture between lipstick and a lip gloss.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
The pigmentation is so true to color and keeps my lips feeling moisturized ! Can't wait to go see what more colors they have !!
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
What are the best shades? i received duchess from Influenster but want to know if any of the othrr shades are just as good!
Lakesha E.