BY COVERGIRL

Finally! A lipstick that lasts all day and doesn’t dry out your lips. Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick has a waterproof formula that locks in color and moisture for an unrivalled, all day effect. With a lip color palette this stunning you’ll want to try all 10 luscious shades!

OVERVIEW

• Waterproof lipstick formula that locks in color
  • Leaves lips moisturized all day
  • Comes in 10 long lasting shades

• Does this this stick really stay on all day and not leave...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these? Do they last all day? 1 Answers
  • Is this matte finish lipstick?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This has got to be one of the BEST lipsticks. It's not matte but it sure is moisturizing! I love it. I have it in the shade Crown Ruby, from my Covergirl #QueenCollection Voxbox. " in 32 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so so beautiful. It so so soft and so creamy. It not sticky and is very long lasting . I love all the colors that is comes in and they really work on dark skin . I love Queen Collection products and this is another one to add to my collection. " in 29 reviews
Tisha S.
Jackson, MS
This is one of my favorite collections. I use all the products in this line. This line has built in moisturizers which works great with my dry skin. I would recommend this product any day.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Pink Reign more...
The color is bright and I like it. The only downside to this lipstick is the packaging. My top to the lip stick broke a while back but I’ve still managed to hang on to it. I wish the top was not so easy to break. I do like the clear top. Makes it easier to see the lip color
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
I love this brand of lips sticks i have about 6 different shades. The Price is very affordable. Its like a powder matte finish to it i guess it depends on what shade you get and the pigmentation is good you have bold to nude colors love it
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Lindsey A.
Review for: Enchant more...
This is a nice color and looks good with any outfit. The Paganini is nice and sturdy. It lasts a very long time. And does not transfer onto other things. I bought this at my local Walmart. I would recommend this.
Marcia M.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Jubilee more...
I bought one to my sister. When I saw it on her lips I was like "omg" so I decided buy one for me. I was at the store and I couldn't buy only one, the price is good , the product is great , so why not? Lol.
francheska r.
I love how pigmented the lipsticks are . The queen collection is one of my favorites. This lipstick feels like butter in your lips very smooth and it smells great!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Review for: Duchess more...
I usually do not use much of covergirl but when I got this lipstick I saw he color and it is usually the family I wear. This is now my main go to lipstick. It doesn't stain, goes on smooth, last longer when wearing than I expected. Proud of this collection Queen- I use more from this collection all together. Great job covergirl.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
First off, I'm a matte junkie. Anything matte I'm sold. This lipstick is definitely not matte but it's not super shiny like a gloss. I love this color payout is ridiculous! (In a good way) very pigmented and although it's not matte, I love the finish of this product and I am truly satisfied! I received the color Jubilee and I used to be terrified or trying red lippies, and I'm obsessed! This has helped me to want to branch out now outside of the matte world. I do not like lip gloss, but this sheer formula is not sticky and not drying on the lips. It also doesn't make you feel as if you have anything on so I think it's safe to say it's lightweight. Creamy and has a sort of cherry-like scent to it which I love, way better than products that have like chemical smell. All in all I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of all shades. Now I'm going to go to work (Target) and start swatching in between aisles on break.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
First of all, let me say that I adore the color. The shade is "Passion," and it is a vivid red/fuschia fusion. Very pretty, and it also smells nice, which threw me off at first, but then made me smile. But, I digress. Nicely pigmented, goes on well. I don't generally do shiny lipsticks, I prefer the matte look, but this one wasn't so bad, and really popped with my darker complexion. The only thing I don't like is that it didn't last very long for me, I had to use powder on my lips before applying on the second go-round so that it would stay a bit longer. Overall, I would definitely use again, and add to my color lineup, but it wouldn't be something that I absolutely couldn't live without. Come out with a matte version of this, and I'm sold!
Madhuri P.
Is this lipstick transfer proof?
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
What about all day coverage? Ease of application?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Estos labiales se ven hermoso pero son buenos? me gustaria saber la durabilidad y si es cremoso en los labios? / These lipsticks are beautiful but they are good? I wonder if durability and creamy on the lips?
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
How many different shades does the covergirl Queen collection lipstick comes in???
Khushboo J.
Does it really work for the dry lips and which color is the best?