BY COVERGIRL

Finally! A lipstick that lasts all day and doesn’t dry out your lips. Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick has a waterproof formula that locks in color and moisture for an unrivalled, all day effect. With a lip color palette this stunning you’ll want to try all 10 luscious shades!

OVERVIEW

• Waterproof lipstick formula that locks in color
  • Leaves lips moisturized all day
  • Comes in 10 long lasting shades

• Does this this stick really stay on all day and not leave my lips...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these? Do they last all day? 1 Answers
  • Is this matte finish lipstick?1 Answers
Marcia D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Jubilee
I bought one to my sister. When I saw it on her lips I was like "omg" so I decided buy one for me. I was at the store and I couldn't buy only one, the price is good , the product is great , so why not? Lol.
francheska r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented the lipsticks are . The queen collection is one of my favorites. This lipstick feels like butter in your lips very smooth and it smells great!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Review for: Duchess
I usually do not use much of covergirl but when I got this lipstick I saw he color and it is usually the family I wear. This is now my main go to lipstick. It doesn't stain, goes on smooth, last longer when wearing than I expected. Proud of this collection Queen- I use more from this collection all together. Great job covergirl.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
First off, I'm a matte junkie. Anything matte I'm sold. This lipstick is definitely not matte but it's not super shiny like a gloss. I love this color payout is ridiculous! (In a good way) very pigmented and although it's not matte, I love the finish of this product and I am truly satisfied! I received the color Jubilee and I used to be terrified or trying red lippies, and I'm obsessed! This has helped me to want to branch out now outside of the matte world. I do not like lip gloss, but this sheer formula is not sticky and not drying on the lips. It also doesn't make you feel as if you have anything on so I think it's safe to say it's lightweight. Creamy and has a sort of cherry-like scent to it which I love, way better than products that have like chemical smell. All in all I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of all shades. Now I'm going to go to work (Target) and start swatching in between aisles on break.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, let me say that I adore the color. The shade is "Passion," and it is a vivid red/fuschia fusion. Very pretty, and it also smells nice, which threw me off at first, but then made me smile. But, I digress. Nicely pigmented, goes on well. I don't generally do shiny lipsticks, I prefer the matte look, but this one wasn't so bad, and really popped with my darker complexion. The only thing I don't like is that it didn't last very long for me, I had to use powder on my lips before applying on the second go-round so that it would stay a bit longer. Overall, I would definitely use again, and add to my color lineup, but it wouldn't be something that I absolutely couldn't live without. Come out with a matte version of this, and I'm sold!
Asa C.
Review for: Other
In love with this lipstick. It's the perfect shade and opaque in one coat. No lip liner needed. It is not drying and stays creamy all day. I did two shows in one day with this lipstick on and it didn't budge. I would recommend this to all darkskins
Sarah L.
Review for: Elegance
I'm obsessed with this color when fall arrives. It's a perfect deep plum/berry color. It stayed pretty well through the day and I would recommend to friends! This was my first time using it but I would buy it again!
Neen B.
Review for: Crown Ruby
The Queen collection is super. It's definitely affordable & it's long lasting. It's pretty good for drugstore brand which was super surprising. I fell in love with this color and it doesn't leave my lips dry.
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Goes on smooth and moisturizing. Not a lot of color payout on the first swipe but this lipstick is comfortably #buildable. Color transfer is a bit of a nuisance as most of us these days are looking for long wear without leaving a calling card. That lipstick on a wine glass leaves a nostalgic, mysterious chanteuse feel, but to each their own. Best shades are the deep reds and vibrant purples in my opinion. Although I DO find that there is not one shade that does not fit perfectly with my complexion. They are all quite universal and not just for #browngirls.
Johnine L.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok! This was my very first Red lipstick! Yes! I know! I honestly love this lipstick! Very unique & true to color!! When i swatched it on my hand, it looked really vibrant. But when i applied it to my lips, its like it was THE perfect red for my skin tone! And don't get me started on how moisturizing it is on my lips! Eek! So in love with this lippie!! The only problem i had was it didn't last well when i ate and drank. But with it being so compact, i was able to carry it everywhere with me in my clutch hand bag! Besides, every girl needs a red lipstick!
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lipstick transfer proof?
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
What about all day coverage? Ease of application?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos labiales se ven hermoso pero son buenos? me gustaria saber la durabilidad y si es cremoso en los labios? / These lipsticks are beautiful but they are good? I wonder if durability and creamy on the lips?
Khushboo J.
Does it really work for the dry lips and which color is the best?
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
How many different shades does the covergirl Queen collection lipstick comes in???