BY COVERGIRL

Finally! A lipstick that lasts all day and doesn’t dry out your lips. Queen Collection Stay Luscious Lipstick has a waterproof formula that locks in color and moisture for an unrivalled, all day effect. With a lip color palette this stunning you’ll want to try all 10 luscious shades!

OVERVIEW

• Waterproof lipstick formula that locks in color
  • Leaves lips moisturized all day
  • Comes in 10 long lasting shades

• Does this this stick really stay on all day and not leave my lips...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these? Do they last all day? 1 Answers
  • Is this matte finish lipstick?1 Answers
katherine t.
katherine t.
I received the deep purple color and first I was like, "Whoa." I love my bright reds and have never tried purple before. BUT IT LOOKED AMAAAAAZINGGGGG!!! First of all, it glides on like a dream and was so creamy. I liked the semi-matte finish a lot and it felt wonderful on my lips. I blotted a couple times to keep the color from fading and even then, it didn't feel dry at all. It still left a bright purple imprint on my coffee mug, but thank God it didn't smear all over my face. Later I ended up doing on ombre effect and swiped a pink color in the middle of my pout and it looked beautiful. This color was a surprise on my light olive skin tone but I ended up loving it. I'd totally get the other covergirl queen colors, and of course I'd have to get one in red.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Jubilee
Received this lipstick for free to try from Influenster Covergirl Queen Voxbox. I am a fan Matte Lipsticks so when I received this lipstick I wasn’t sure if I will like this or not. It is a great classic red that will look good on many people of any skin tone or undertone. This lipstick is very smooth and glides very smoothly and nicely. This lipstick is very hydrating. Its not long lasting and if you really want that dark red color its very buildable. The gold tube is also very classy and I love that the top of the tube is clear so I can see the color in my makeup drawer easily. The only thing that I did not like about this lipstick is the scent. It has really strong scent I would say it smells like strawberry or some fruit, which I am not a big of.
Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
The very first thing I noticed about this lippie was the smell. It almost smelled fruity to me. I kept wanting to lick my lips. I wasn't a huge fan of the color itself, but the lipstick went on smooth and almost creamy. The color was very rich, vibrant and highly pigmented. I didn't wear for very long, but the time that I did have it on it stayed put. I will definitely be going out to purchase other colors. This one was a reddish orangey color and I just don't think it complemented my complexion as well as some other colors do. Outside of wishing I received a different color, I have absolutely no complaints.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Inglewood, CA
Let me start by saying that I am not a lipstick girl! But this color caught a lot of attention and people were asking me how they could get it all day long. I didn't really get the full 8 hours of wear time-- I had to reapply for the full effect at least 3 times for my own satisfaction. You may be able to get away with one application if you are more used to wearing lipstick. The smell is really nice and fruity, and it's not sticky! It goes on nice and smooth, and my lips were nice and moist the entire time. I didn't use any chapstick and I usually put some on several times a day.
annette M.
annette M.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received my voxbox in the mail with 3 products: the lipstick, mascara and the foundation! all from the covergirl Queen collection. I absolutely love the formula of this lipstick, it glides onto my lips as amazing as high end lip sticks. I will gladly me heading to the covergirl sections at my local cvs or rite aid so I can pick up more colors other than the one I just received. PS my boyfriend kept giving me compliments on it all night on our usual date night, it made me feel so good and confident with my new foundation, mascara and especially my lips! yay for covergirl.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color 0730. Which is a bright red almost strawberry color.

This lipstick lasts for a good amount of hours while eating and drinking even though it does transfer a lot. It easily layers if you want to do a touch-up. When the lipstick starts chipping it fades smoothly and evenly over most of your lips; so you won't look like you are only wear lip liner around the edges of your lips.

It has a creamy texture when you put it on since it is so moisturizing. Does not make your lips dry at all when you take off this lipstick, unlike some other long lasting lipsticks.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly this lipstick went on smooth and creamy. It was comfortable having it on for the day and never drying. The color payoff is beautiful. Of course I had to reapply a little bit after eating lunch (that day I had pasta), which I didn't mind at all. By the time I took off my makeup, I just took off the lipstick with a cotton pad with micellar water and it was fine. No stained lips or hard for it to come off. Great product from Covergirl, I might have to get the rest of the colors! I received this product for free from Influenster, but opinions are my own.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now, I’m not really a red lipstick girl. But, I really do like the boldness of Covergirl Queen Stay Lucious Lipstick in Jubilee. I received this in a covergirl queen collection voxbox. some reason, I had in my mind that this would be a matte lipstick. But, the fact that it’s not works for me. My lips weren’t dry after having it on for a few hours and the pigment is intense! I’m always worried about lipstick transferring, especially with such highly pigmented products. Once this set, it did NOT move. With this lipstick, I may have to wear a bold lip more often.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Goes on smooth and moisturizing. Not a lot of color payout on the first swipe but this lipstick is comfortably #buildable. Color transfer is a bit of a nuisance as most of us these days are looking for long wear without leaving a calling card. That lipstick on a wine glass leaves a nostalgic, mysterious chanteuse feel, but to each their own. Best shades are the deep reds and vibrant purples in my opinion. Although I DO find that there is not one shade that does not fit perfectly with my complexion. They are all quite universal and not just for #browngirls.
Johnine L.
Johnine L.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok! This was my very first Red lipstick! Yes! I know! I honestly love this lipstick! Very unique & true to color!! When i swatched it on my hand, it looked really vibrant. But when i applied it to my lips, its like it was THE perfect red for my skin tone! And don't get me started on how moisturizing it is on my lips! Eek! So in love with this lippie!! The only problem i had was it didn't last well when i ate and drank. But with it being so compact, i was able to carry it everywhere with me in my clutch hand bag! Besides, every girl needs a red lipstick!
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lipstick transfer proof?
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
What about all day coverage? Ease of application?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos labiales se ven hermoso pero son buenos? me gustaria saber la durabilidad y si es cremoso en los labios? / These lipsticks are beautiful but they are good? I wonder if durability and creamy on the lips?
Khushboo J.
Khushboo J.
Does it really work for the dry lips and which color is the best?
Quannika J.
Quannika J.
Woodbridge, VA
How many different shades does the covergirl Queen collection lipstick comes in???