COVERGIRL Queen Collection Oil-Free Moisturizing Makeup uploaded by Bridgetta P.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oil-free, moisturizing makeup base. Good for you formula helps improve condition of skin. Provides continuous hydration all day Starts working immediately to help skin feel soft and smooth Helps give skin a smooth, even finish Made in USA

Buy on Amazon
Sayda D.
Glassboro, NJ
This line I like to use in the winter when my tone is lighter. It gives me enough coverage without the caked looked. Covers up acne scars nicely and even covers up my dark eyes. Definitely recommend.
Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
Although I wish collection was NOT being phased out. I love the Queen Collection from CG. It's geared toward WOC, and represented by a celeb who actually wore it
. The shades were expanded enough to cover all, and not have so much red in the undertone😍
Angel J.
This product is very good and provides full coverage. It stays on through out the day. Its feels light on the skin. I did not experience any breakouts. It matched my skin color perfectly.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
This is my favorite foundation. It's light weight, goes on smooth, and the only one that matches my skin tone perfectly. My shade is espresso! Costs about 6 to 7 dollars..... I love it!
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
I like the color range and they're spot on for woman of color. The bottle could be bigger compare to other drugstore makeup in the same price point. It wear pretty good and I would recommend this product.
Diamantias R.
Es una bonita base, de farmacia, economica como todas las bases de esta marca, que se caracterizan por tener buena cobertura y dar un acabado bonito en la piel. Me gusta el empaque que es plastico asi que viajar con ella no sera un problema, y tienen buena variedad de tonos.
Margo R.
Las Vegas
For my woman of color and on the darker side. It's nice to be able to have a foundation that we don't have to be a chemist to use. I hate having to mixed different products to get my color and this product is my color. It's creamy and I'm able to blend flawlessly
Sheila D.
I had gotten my hands on some of this and when I went back to the store and they were sold out it was completely great on my skin and Blended very well. Good job girl Cover Girl !!! Now bring some back to my local Walgreens!!!
ebonee g.
Portland
I love this Covergirl Foundation because it is a very full coverage it's not thick it doesn't make your face look cakey and it's just a smooth layer that has full coverage I really think you should buy this especially for the amount it cost great great item must get
Jocelyn M.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip I loved They have very very fun if the product from here on out where we make up so I could experience myself by using the