12 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL's Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup has a smooth, natural finish and coverage that’s flawlessly beautiful and true. This foundation is easy, breezy beautiful and just for you!

Product Benefits:

• Light-weight, oil-free formula with built in moisturizers hydrates for up to 11 hours, helping give skin a smooth, soft, radiant finish

• Formula contains minimal to no titanium dioxide, significantly reducing the potential for ashy or gray shading that can appear with some foundations.

• Optimized shade palette for women of color includes 12 deep, beautiful shades fit for a queen

• Advanced moisturizers improve skin’s condition and give the appearance of a flawless complexion

• Hypoallergenic formula won’t clog pores and is suitable for sensitive skin

Availability and Pricing:

Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup is available at mass-market retail outlets nationwide.

SRP: $8.18

• Does this foundation have a matte finish?1 Answers
  • I love this but can't find it anywhere. It was here and now I s gon...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this out..is it full coverage or comparable to ...1 Answers
Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
So, I am still very new at the whole makeup game. Four months ago, I'd never worn lip gloss, let alone foundation. But very quickly I found myself trying different brands and types of foundation. I didn't know how to pick my shade, and even with all the Youtubing and Googling I did, I still seemed to be picking the wrong shade. And then, this stuff showed up and it was the perfect shade. It matched my complexion exactly!!! I was beyond amazed. On top of that, I loved how neat and cute the packaging was. It's a plastic bottle with a very nice squeeze out nozzle. I am a huge neat freak and my one gripe with makeup is how messy is, especially liquid foundation. I hated always having to tap the bottles on the back of my hand like it was a ketchup bottle, only to always have the product suddenly rush out and get everywhere, or pour too much precious product and have to try and get it back into the container. Applying the makeup was easy and smooth, and it was very easy to blend and build. I went all day without needing retouching, I was really pleased and I see me using this going forward. I checked in a few drugstores and there are a ton of shades. And not just the standard three to four shades that usually are 5 light shades and then the token "deep" shade that doesn't match anyone. They really did a great job with these and I will be recommending to everyone.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I hated this. It did not work for me At All.
To be fair, it's a pretty minimal coverage foundation, which I like, it's also pretty build able, I was able to add a little coverage where necessary, and it blends out pretty easily with a brush or a sponge. The positives end there.

This product was sent to me in the Voxbox and for that reason only, I tried it twice. Unfortunately, both times it got greasy, it oxidized, and it felt heavy on my skin. I work a pretty low-stress cashier job, and I always try new products on short shift days, in case it doesn't work out, I only have to wear it a couple of hours. For this to look and feel as greasy as it did when I barely wore it for 5 hours at a time, especially when I prepped and primed my skin exactly the same as any other day, I know it's not for me. The satin finish it had upon application was beautiful, but it deteriorated so quickly, I'm definitely passing this on to somebody else, maybe with dryer skin than me.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product complimentary to try but all opinions are my own. I loved this! At the time I received this foundation I was already on the hunt for a new one. I live in the south where it is very humid and I have oily skin. I've read other reviews and they report light coverage, but I didn't find that to be the case. I'd say this foundation is medium to full if you build it up. I have hyper-pigmentation and it covered it nicely. I was happy to read it was oil-free, since my skin overproduces oil as it is, but was nervous when it said "hydrating." I was pleasantly surprised by how lightweight and smooth it was, and although it went on with a satin and almost dewy finish (i would guess because of the hydrating claim), it was nothing a little bit of setting powder couldn't lock into place. I wore it for hours with no touch-ups and it looked great at the end of the day. I'll be purchasing this one after I've emptied it!
Nalani W.
Nalani W.
I enjoyed this foundation more than I expected too. First off, it was a perfect color match, it was comfortable on the skin, and it looked natural just like it's name says. The coverage is light-medium light so while it evened out my skin tone, a bit of my acne scars showed through but I didn't really mind. This is perfect for everyday use or for when you're in a rush because you can quickly apply with your fingers and then set with some powder. It reminds me quite about of the Mac Face + Body actually. It's also pretty long wearing, I wore it for 7+ hours without a primer and most of it was still on. All in all, I really like this foundation and I'll probably go out and by another once this one is done. I received this product for free from Influenster but all opinions remain my own.
 Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
chandler, AZ
When I received this product for free in my influenster box I was really excited to try it. I am always looking for the next liquid makeup that will help my skin look great without coming off an hour later. Living in AZ it is hot often and its hard to find a product that lasts. When I first saw the shade I was a little worried that it would be too dark. Upon putting it on I realized it was a bit darker than the usual shade I use, but it did go on the skin nicely. I did notice a little flaking when I used my beauty blender to spread it on my face, so I used my finger instead and it worked great. I love the coverage, I have a few red areas on my face and it covered them without much product.
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
I have oily skin, and have trouble finding makeup that not only matches, but tones down the shine. This foundation is definitely not oily, and blends extremely well. A perfect match! It works well with my concealer and powder, and also doesn't smudge or wipe off very easily. Only downside that I've found so far, is that it gives an almost "dewy" appearance...which works for those with normal or combination skin, but for oily skin, it just makes it look shiny. I was able to tone this down with powder, however, so overall, I'm 100% satisfied! This will be my new go to from this point forward! Thanks, CoverGirl and Influenster! Y'all are awesome!
Okebra A.
Okebra A.
I got this in #QueenCollection VoxBox. I was a bit skeptical on the color looking at it in the bottle.Even upon initial application I though the color was going to be wrong. I was ultimately surprised. The formula is really light and has buildable coverage. No primer was used and it went on with a breeze. I have very oily skin and a little oil started to come through after about 4 hours. So a slight touch-up would have been needed.I would recommend this to a friend. I would wear this for everyday use instead of my coveted high end products.This will be a welcomed addition to my makeup bag.
Eve L.
Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
The formula is amazing. It's lightweight and gives me the right amount of coverage just in time for the summer time! However, my shade is way too dark for me. I find that this foundation is perfect for darker skin tones. This foundation has no strong scent to it like most foundations. I tested this out on my palm (because shade is way too dark for me; this shade is in Golden Honey, in Mac I am in shade NC37) and it's very hydrating, so if you have dry patches it won't accentuate them. Only downside is the shade other than that I love it. I received this item in the COVERGIRL QUEen VOXBOX
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
Color me surprised!
I received this courtesy of influenster and was very excited. I received Q710 (classic bronze). As a woman of color, it is hard to find my skin tone, especially online. But i was pleased to inform that the foundation matches my skin tone perfectly! As far as consistency, this foundation is a bit runny. Light and airy, it is perfect for the spring and summer months. I needed a few extra pumps due to my acne, but that is what concealer is for. It is so lightweight that as I went about my day, I forgot that I was wearing it. My skin looks and feels great!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
This was my first influenster box and I was so excited! I opened the box and my first reaction was that the foundation was way too dark for me. But I swatched it on the back of my hand and it looked perfect!! Unfortunately, when I used it on my face, it oxidized horribly!! It was so incredibly orange but being the trooper that I am, I wore it outside anyways just to test its claims! I LOVE THE FINISH!! I looked so glowy and fresh...minus the color issue. I did not break out and it went on so smooth and effortlessly!! Maybe it'll look okay in the summer when I am very tan!
Tasheka N.
Tasheka N.
Malden, MA
What are best practices for applying this product to your face? Fingers or brush?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Is the coverage full medium or light?
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep hearing people say it has a dewy finish? That sounds all bad! Tell me how that is beneficial, I would be a greasy shiny mess! 😂😂😂
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Does this crease under your eyes?
Shantell D.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
I'm in the process of purchasing a new foundation that actually blends in better with my skin, and doesn't look like it's caked on or an overdone product, so is this Covergirl Queen Collection brand worth all the ravings I'm hearing about it???