BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL's Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup has a smooth, natural finish and coverage that’s flawlessly beautiful and true. This foundation is easy, breezy beautiful and just for you!

Product Benefits:

• Light-weight, oil-free formula with built in moisturizers hydrates for up to 11 hours, helping give skin a smooth, soft, radiant finish

• Formula contains minimal to no titanium dioxide, significantly reducing the potential for ashy or gray shading that can appear with some foundations.

• Optimized shade palette for women of color includes 12 deep, beautiful shades fit for a queen

• Advanced moisturizers improve skin’s condition and give the appearance of a flawless complexion

• Hypoallergenic formula won’t clog pores and is suitable for sensitive skin

Availability and Pricing:

Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup is available at mass-market retail outlets nationwide.

SRP: $8.18

• Does this foundation have a matte finish?1 Answers
  • I love this but can't find it anywhere. It was here and now I s g...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this out..is it full coverage or comparable t...1 Answers
Deedee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that they carry my perfect shade but its a bit thinner to me when i apply it than it looks. I have to apply more then once to get the coverage i want and like so I mixed it with A different one. dont think ill try his one again. maybe the liners or something.
Princess G.
Douglas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whyyy did they discontinue this? Out of the foundations this is the only one that doesn't break me out!!!! Ugh bring it back! Seriously it was a lightweight item and I loved it.
Dyetanya W.
I get great coverage. It's long lasting. I use a beauty blender when I use the Queen line and it blends well. It does feel a little heavy, but it covers all of my blemishes.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great foundation that gives medium coverage! I don't recommend for people with hyperpigmentation only because it's a liquid and I prefer a 3 in 1 or a cream. I use this as an emergency foundation in case I run out of my original foundation. It is very smooth and I do use it to mix my foundation.It smells great and it perfect for those with balance skin as it just adds a perfect glow and a nice touch. something to have in your makeup bag!
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Queen collection 2755 true ebony I like that this is oil-free moisturizing makeup it's good for you formula helps improve condition of the skin. It provides continuous hydration all day start working immediately to help skin feels soft and smooth it gives you an even finish. I like the way it looks on my skin
Brittany D.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
*sighs* Where do I start? This was my "starter" foundation because as I have a darker skin tone I was a bit nervous about investing into a high quality foundation without having any idea on what shade fits best for me. It was a good fit but it was definitely a bit shiny and didn't provide much coverage, I guess that's why it's "natural hue". I would wear if I were going for an extremely natural look, I guess. 5/10.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I stopped wearing cover girl in highschool because it was way too thick. When I got this in the voxbox I was nervous. I tried it and I was impressed. The color match is great, goes on smooth, you don't need to use a lot and my face didn't feel all thick and blocked pores. Afterwards my face didn't break out and I felt clean and fresh.
Tyra L.
East Orange
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has a decent coverage. It doesn't blend all that great with other products but with good enough blending it works well. I bought mine for about $9 at Walgreens but retails for different and cheaper prices at different stores.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this here stays in my purse at all times😍yes my favorite,favorite out of all my creams.It gives me an matte flawless airbrush finish,and so lightweight i can't even feel it👊I would highly recommend this for your new addition to your makeup kit💋
Grace G.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current foundation that I've been using and it's lasted me for almost 6 months now! It's better for dry skin in my opinion. It's very heavy when I apply it but I wouldn't mind using it again. I would totally recommend this.
Tasheka N.
Malden, MA
What are best practices for applying this product to your face? Fingers or brush?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Is the coverage full medium or light?
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep hearing people say it has a dewy finish? That sounds all bad! Tell me how that is beneficial, I would be a greasy shiny mess! 😂😂😂
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Does this crease under your eyes?
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
I'm in the process of purchasing a new foundation that actually blends in better with my skin, and doesn't look like it's caked on or an overdone product, so is this Covergirl Queen Collection brand worth all the ravings I'm hearing about it???