BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL's Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup has a smooth, natural finish and coverage that’s flawlessly beautiful and true. This foundation is easy, breezy beautiful and just for you!

Product Benefits:

• Light-weight, oil-free formula with built in moisturizers hydrates for up to 11 hours, helping give skin a smooth, soft, radiant finish

• Formula contains minimal to no titanium dioxide, significantly reducing the potential for ashy or gray shading that can appear with some foundations.

• Optimized shade palette for women of color includes 12 deep, beautiful shades fit for a queen

• Advanced moisturizers improve skin’s condition and give the appearance of a flawless complexion

• Hypoallergenic formula won’t clog pores and is suitable for sensitive skin

Availability and Pricing:

Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup is available at mass-market retail outlets nationwide.

SRP: $8.18

• Does this foundation have a matte finish?1 Answers
  • I love this but can't find it anywhere. It was here and now I s g...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this out..is it full coverage or comparable t...1 Answers
Tinamarie S.
Austin , TX
The fpundaion shades even COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup for The BB cream are great, buildable. Seems the line is being phased out, not surprising, but sad. So get them while you can! COVERGIRL Queen Lasting Matte Pressed PowderCOVERGIRL Queen Collection CC Cream
Deedee R.
I loved that they carry my perfect shade but its a bit thinner to me when i apply it than it looks. I have to apply more then once to get the coverage i want and like so I mixed it with A different one. dont think ill try his one again. maybe the liners or something.
Dyetanya W.
I get great coverage. It's long lasting. I use a beauty blender when I use the Queen line and it blends well. It does feel a little heavy, but it covers all of my blemishes.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Another great foundation that gives medium coverage! I don't recommend for people with hyperpigmentation only because it's a liquid and I prefer a 3 in 1 or a cream. I use this as an emergency foundation in case I run out of my original foundation. It is very smooth and I do use it to mix my foundation.It smells great and it perfect for those with balance skin as it just adds a perfect glow and a nice touch. something to have in your makeup bag!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I stopped wearing cover girl in highschool because it was way too thick. When I got this in the voxbox I was nervous. I tried it and I was impressed. The color match is great, goes on smooth, you don't need to use a lot and my face didn't feel all thick and blocked pores. Afterwards my face didn't break out and I felt clean and fresh.
Shalana G.
East Hartford, CT
So, I am still very new at the whole makeup game. Four months ago, I'd never worn lip gloss, let alone foundation. But very quickly I found myself trying different brands and types of foundation. I didn't know how to pick my shade, and even with all the Youtubing and Googling I did, I still seemed to be picking the wrong shade. And then, this stuff showed up and it was the perfect shade. It matched my complexion exactly!!! I was beyond amazed. On top of that, I loved how neat and cute the packaging was. It's a plastic bottle with a very nice squeeze out nozzle. I am a huge neat freak and my one gripe with makeup is how messy is, especially liquid foundation. I hated always having to tap the bottles on the back of my hand like it was a ketchup bottle, only to always have the product suddenly rush out and get everywhere, or pour too much precious product and have to try and get it back into the container. Applying the makeup was easy and smooth, and it was very easy to blend and build. I went all day without needing retouching, I was really pleased and I see me using this going forward. I checked in a few drugstores and there are a ton of shades. And not just the standard three to four shades that usually are 5 light shades and then the token "deep" shade that doesn't match anyone. They really did a great job with these and I will be recommending to everyone.
Tyra L.
East Orange
This foundation has a decent coverage. It doesn't blend all that great with other products but with good enough blending it works well. I bought mine for about $9 at Walgreens but retails for different and cheaper prices at different stores.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Now this here stays in my purse at all times😍yes my favorite,favorite out of all my creams.It gives me an matte flawless airbrush finish,and so lightweight i can't even feel it👊I would highly recommend this for your new addition to your makeup kit💋
Grace G.
Avondale
This is my current foundation that I've been using and it's lasted me for almost 6 months now! It's better for dry skin in my opinion. It's very heavy when I apply it but I wouldn't mind using it again. I would totally recommend this.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I found this at my local Walmart... On the clearance aisle for about $2.00 they were getting rid of the stock. I love this makeup goes on smooth. Doesn't smell bad. It true to my face color and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Tasheka N.
Malden, MA
What are best practices for applying this product to your face? Fingers or brush?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Is the coverage full medium or light?
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Does this crease under your eyes?
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep hearing people say it has a dewy finish? That sounds all bad! Tell me how that is beneficial, I would be a greasy shiny mess! 😂😂😂
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
I'm in the process of purchasing a new foundation that actually blends in better with my skin, and doesn't look like it's caked on or an overdone product, so is this Covergirl Queen Collection brand worth all the ravings I'm hearing about it???