COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation Classic Bronze uploaded by Sammy S.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation Classic Bronze uploaded by Divya R.

BY COVERGIRL

Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA

Received this product from Influenster in their Covergirl Queen Collection VoxBox. I have been enjoying using this foundation from last few days. I received Classic Bronze and it’s the perfect match for my skin tone. This foundation is light and easy to apply, it gives flawless appearance on your skin. It also gives that dewy natural glow to my face. It is light coverage and is slightly buildable. If you have scars or marks on your skin then I would highly suggest using a concealer with this. You don't need a brush or beauty blender to use this foundation you can just apply this using your finger tips, however I use beauty blender for that smooth and flawless effect. It does give that airbrush finish. I do set this foundation with my setting powder as I have combination Oily skin to avoid too much shine by mid of the day.I am defiantly going to purchase once this tube gets over.
Emmabelle F.
Emmabelle F.
Nashville, TN
I've been enjoying this foundation for about two months. I wear the color soft copper. It gives a dewy natural glow to the face. It is light coverage and is slightly buildable. If you have scars or redness I would suggest using a concealer with this. When I finish this tube I will be repurchasing.
Cur'tiece W.
Cur'tiece W.
Norfolk, VA
I didn't get this specific color but I have a different one . I love this foundation , since I have a darker complexion it is hard for me to find a foundation that truly match my skin color . I have currently have the color "rich mink" & it matches my skin tone very well
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love cover girl!!! All of their foundations are light and matches to my skin tone so perfectly. Does not leave my face oily and it definitely lasts for my whole work day.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Woodburn, KY
This is my Go to Foundation on a daily basis. Covers great all over and doesn't make my skin oily. highly recommend this product. have been using it for years.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Anniston, AL
I have fair skin
And it doesn't look painted on
And feels very light
It gets real hot in the summer and the product stays on
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
It really is hydrating and does not clog your pores. I would suggest wearing a primer underneath as a nice solid base.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Peoria, IL
I love their bronzers. I love how the colors are mixed to give you the best coverage. I'd recommend this to everyone
Lola V.
Lola V.
South Bend, IN
Covers all blemishes and lasts all day with or without primer! Can't tell if you're wearing foundation or not!
Heather p.
Heather p.
Belding, MI
I use this if my other stuff is out it works great I would recommend it others and I will keep buying it