COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation - Amber Glow uploaded by Jari M.

BY COVERGIRL

Kori S.
Kori S.
I received this product free for testing purposes along side other products in my voxbox. At first I thought this foundation was not going to match my skin tone. I tried a little on my cheek first just to see if I would be able to work with this foundation & it blended it perfectly. I then applied this product all over and it really was my skin tone after all. I love that it doesn't give me a ashy look and that it doesn't look cakey ! This foundation gives you a natural look. I will be using this product on my lighter days. 👑
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Washington, DC
I received this in my box and I loved it , if you like a full coverage this is NOT the foundation for you lol. Its really light and not cakey on the face I really love it and I'm going to continue on using it through out the summer !
kelly  h.
kelly h.
Broomfield, CO
I liked the weightless feeling and texture but am to pale for it.I was trying to look a little less like a ghost so the words amber and glow sounded like it would be okay.I must stick to classic ivory forever.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to for many beauty products! Love the liquid foundation. It goes on smooth, never wrinkles and is very lightweight. Love covergirl because of how affordable it it!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Brunswick
This product worked decently and evened out my skin so the tone was uniform. I only stopped using it because I found something very similar and less expensive.
Maireni C.
Maireni C.
Newark, NJ
Exvelete producto, te deja la piel bastante suave, y fácil de aplicar, no te deja grumos, y te mantiene la piel súper hidratada.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation works great without being too cake-y. Also very forgiving for those of us that are makeup incompetent.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I love this foundation i have very fair skin and its the only shade that matches my skin tone. Its also very smooth
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was automatically attracted to the smooth powder airbrush finish it had on my skin. gives me a great summer glow
Aubrie J.
Aubrie J.
Plainview, TX
I liked it somewhat.. I am super picky with foundations... but it was okay! I have tried better..............