COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation uploaded by Ashlynne m.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Foundation uploaded by Alysia F.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samone M.
Samone M.
I love this foundation ! it is perfect for natural everyday makeup it settles nicely into the skin and the color match is amazing. I am in the shade golden honey. this foundation is great but not by itself . when I tried it for the first time I did so without primer or setting powder ... big mistake! it feels sticky on the skin but has a very natural finish. I tried it with primer and I looked very oily by the end of the day. so I set with powder and it's flawless for hours. it is also hard to find your shade because of the frosted white packaging it's in however I would definitely purchase this. I WAS SENT THIS FOUNDATION FREE FOR TESTING AND REVIEWING PURPOSES BY INFLUENSTER .
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product I got it in my voxbox a couple days ago and its perfect for me. Since I have very sensitive skin it works well with me. Its really light and leaves my skin looking beautiful. I would recommend to anyone.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This foundation is amazing. I love it because it's very light, perfect for a more natural looking! I definitely recommend it if you don't have too many noticeable imperfections and are looking for an everyday makeup!
Lonna F.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a very nice product. It applies very smooth and it looks natural. I have tried several other brands but it's the best one I have found. It is easy to apply.
Antonia A.
Antonia A.
Scott, LA
Literally the best foundation I have ever phone for African Americans. It covers blemishes and you do not know its there. Got it for the best price ever at Walmart!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Good foundation, light on application and gets the job done. I didn't like the way it felt on my skin throughout the day, felt like it was making my skin oily.
Sathiyyah N.
Sathiyyah N.
Laurel, MD
This has definitely been my favorite drugstore foundation for a few years now. I love how lightweight and blend able it is. The price doesn't hurt, either.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Spring lake , NC
Excellent price, flawless coverage, this bottle lasts me a good bit as well. It doesn't feel heavy and covers well and makes me look natural.
Shatavia W.
Shatavia W.
Milwaukee, WI
This was the perfect sick tone for mexample. I would buy it again. The package was normal not to much going on. Easy to apply
Desarai R.
Desarai R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Use my foundation all day and it last! makes my skin smooth! and doesn't build up. great product worth a try